Chapter 21

Sunday

Eleanor's POV =)

I rolled over to see Louis's blue eyes and a cheeky grin on his face. "Mornnniiiinnnggg Ellllll" he said smiling. "Mornnnniiinnnngggg Looouuuu" I said grinning. Last night Louis told me he was taking me to the V festival with Liam and Kelsey. And today was the day Louis would be meeting my parents. We were going out to lunch with them. "You nervous Lou?" I asked. "No not really, I'm sure they are lovely people because they raised you to be a lovely girl" Louis said. Man I need to make a good speach like that. "Aw Louis thats so sweet, you're so sweet!" I said. He kissed my cheek and I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. 11am. "Louis we need to get up, we have to be there at 12.30" I said sighing. Louis nodded and got up. I let him go first in the shower. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen and saw Harry on the couch. He was still pretty upset over Annabel but like Louis said "She isn't worth it". "Morning Eleanor'' he said on his phone. "Morning Harry" I said making myself a tea and toast. I looked over his shoulder and he was on twitter. "You know, you should really follow some fans" I said taking a sip of my tea. "I do, I can't follow all of the, in one day!" he said. "I know that, follow like 20 a day, you will make some girls or guys day" I said smiling. I went on my twitter, did the usual. The hate had died down a bit but there was still some out there. Some girls were tweeting about my style and how they loved it. I responed to that, thanking them. I didn't really think of my self being a style icon to anyone since my style wasn't all like "out there" I liked to keep it simple but classy. Louis came out of the shower and I went in. I washed my hair quickly and then dried it, putting it into a neat bun. I slipped on a white singlet, a black circle skirt and my pink/grey blazer. I slipped on my black ballet flats and grabbed my black satchel. I slipped my phone and purse in there along with a few other things. By now it was 12pm. I went out into the living room and saw Louis. "You lool beautiful" Louis said. I blushed and said "Thankyou Lou". We said goodbye to Harry and walked outside. The paps took plenty of pictures of off us and then we got into Louis's car. We turned the radio on and "One Thing" was playing. "Oh my gosh, I like loved this song!" Louis said. "I know its so amazing!" I said giggling. We played car games and then we were there. I was pretty nervous about Louis meeting my parents. I'm praying that they like him, I AM PRAYING. We walked inside and saw my Mum and Dad sitting at a table. They smiled when they saw me and Louis and I walked over there. I gave them both a quick hug while Louis shook their hands. We sat down and I said "Mum, Dad this is my boyfriend Louis".

Louis's POV =)

"Aren't you one of Harry's friends from One Direction?" Mrs.Calder asked. "Yes I am" I said. "Congratulations on how far you've come" Mr Calder said. (A/N I have no idea what Eleanor's parents names are so lets just say Anna and Tim ok). "Thankyou Mr.Calder" I said. "Oh please call me Tim" he said. I nodded and then Mrs.Calder said "And oh please call me Anna". I nodded and Eleanor face plamed in her hands. Aw El. We orderd our food and drinks and then Anna and Tim started telling stories of Eleanor, which was quite entertaing. "Oh remmeber that one time that you thought thus guy was Zac Efron so you started screaming at him and saying I love you so much marry me and it wasn't him!" Anna said. Eleanor was bright red and had her hands in her face. I started to laugh. "Eleanor, you crazy girl" I said. She laughed along with the rest of us and then our food came. We all started to eat and once we were done, Tim started to give me "the talk". "Now if you hurt our little El, you will have me to deal with, now do you promise me not to hurt her". "I promise, Eleanor is very special to me and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her". "Now, what soccer team do you support?" Tim asked me. "Manchester" I said. "Ah thats my type of boy, Eleanor you need to keep this one he suports Manchester" Tim said. "Oh my god dad, no just no" she said blushing. We got into a discussion about soccer. Eleanor's parents are both lovely people and I like them a lot. Once lunch was over, we all said goodbye and Eleanor and I left. "I am so sorry about my dad" Eleanor said. "Hey El, its ok both you're parents are very nice" I said. She gave me a cute smile and we drove back to the flat.

Hey guys

I'm like writing this at 11 at night :/

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_21/set?id=61733494

^^ Eleanor's outfit!

Now, improudofavril got this chapter dedcatied to her again!

Um this may sound rude but in the the comments if you would like could you please leave what you like about my story and what you would like to see happen? Thankyou!

 We'll do it all

Everything

On our own

Lyrics!

OH MY GOD ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL CHER LLOYD!

EPPPP

LOTS OF LOVE

~ALEX XX