Chapter 35

3 days later.

Tuesday

Eleanor's POV =)

We leave for America today, for the VMAS. Kelsey would be coming too, which is good. I've become really close with her and great friends. I rolled onto the floor and heard someone laughing at me. "Louis it isn't funny!" I said standing up. "Yes it is!". I gave him a look and he stopped laughing. "What time do we need to be at the airport?" I asked sitting on the bed. Lou came and sat next to me and said. "At 9, its 7 now". I nodded and then Louis started playing with my hair. "Louissss what are you doing to my hair?" I asked him. "Playing with it, its lovely!". I smiled and then he stopped and kissed me on the head. I smiled even more and then jumped up and went for a shower. I washed my hair, it was really knotty since Louis had been playing with it. Once I had done, I jumped out and dried off. I slipped on a pair of denim high wasted shorts, a mint bustier with a black zip down the middle and I put my hair in a side plait. I didn't put on any make-up and then I went back into the bedroom. I slipped on my gold sandals and grabbed my things and put them outside the door. Louis came out and said "Woah your looking fineeeee girl". I blushed amd mumbled "Thankyou Lou". "Where's Harry?" I asked sitting at the brekfast bar. "Um asleep" Louis said. I laughed and then and went and knocked on Harry's door. ''Mmmm go away". "Harry you need to get up, we leave for Americia soon" I said. "Oh crap!". Then I heard him go straight and have a shower. I walked back out and sat down next to Louis who was eating toast. I grabbed some of his and he shot me a look. "Hey!". I gave him a cheeky grin and he smiled.  I placed my head on his shoulder and he said "The boys and I have rehersals today and tomorrow, what you going to do?". "Um well Kelsey and I are going shopping today and tomorrow I'm studying". "Ohh thats nice" Louis said. "Well the shopping is but the studying isn't". Louis smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Then we come back and you have to go to Uni" Louis said half smiling. "Oh yeah, blahhh". He laughed and then Harry walked out, looking hald dead. "Its too early to be up". "Harry, we leave for Amercia in an hour" Louis said. "So?". I laughed and then Harry grabbed Louis's last bit of toast and Louis slapped him lightly. "Um guys its 8.20, I think we need to leave soon" I said. "Oh shit!" Lou said. He took my hand and we grabbed our stuff and right on cue, Paul came out the front. "Where's Harry?'' he asked. "Oh, he's coming" Louis said putting our stuff in the back. We jumped in and everyone was there. "KELSEY!" I yelled. "ELEANOR!". "People calm the farm!" Niall said laughing. I stuck my tounge out at him and then went and sat next to Kelsey. "Oh thats fine, LEAVE ME!" Louis said. I giggled and blew him a kiss. "So where are we going shopping?" Kelsey asked me as the van started to move.  "Um oh my gosh, Amercian Apparel, just anywhere really!" I said. I had a look at what the stunning girl was wearing a black maxi dress and her brown wavy hair in a neat bun. She is a stunning girl. Once we werw at the airport, there were about 30 fans looking for the boys. "You go, we will catch up to you later" I said to Louis. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and the fans awed us. I grabbed my bags along with Kelsey and we walked in and put them on the bag thingy(A/N I dunno what its called). I walked with Kelsey to gate 23 and we sat and waited for the boys. We talked about work, shopping and all those girl things. "Has Louis told you he loved you yet?" Kelsey asked me out of no where. I nodded and said "When we went on our last date, he told me then". Kelsey awed and I blushed and giggled. "You guys are the cutest, its adorable" Kelsey said. "You and Liam are perfect for itch other" I said. Kelsey smiled. Then we heard the loudness of the boys and I turned around to see Louis on Zayn's back chasing after Harry and Niall while Liam, being the normalish one was walking with Paul, Lux and Lou. Kelsey and I laughed and Louis jumped off Zayn's back and pulled me into a hug. "I missed you" he said. I laughed and said "Lou, its only been half an hour". He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "I don't care". I smiled and then the over head speaker said "Flight 45 to LA is now boarding, please make your way to gate 23". I picked up my bag and walked over to the terminal with Louis. "Louis where are we sitting?" I asked. "First class babe". I grinned and got on the plane, sitting next to Louis and Niall. Once we were in the air, I pulled out my phone and texted Morgan. She was at gymnastics practice. She has a compatiton coming up. Once she had ro go, I played some games and then I got bored. "Louisssssss" I said. "Ellllllll" he said mimicking me. "When do we get there?" I asked him. "In about 2 hours". "Ok thats not too bad" I said resting my head on his shoulder and falling asleep.

------------------------------------------two hours later---------------------------------

"Woooh finally in LA!" I said. ''Yes, yes we are!" Louis said putting his arm around my waist. We were getting out of the taxi and into the hotel room. I had my suitcase and bag and we were going up to our room, which we would be sharing with Niall and Harry. Once we were there, I screamed out "Call dibs on the biggest room!". I ran down the hall and found the biggest room and flopped onto the bed. Louis came in and lay down next to me and kissed my shoulder. "El, Kelsey is waiting for you and the boys and I need to go". "Okie dokie" I said. He gave me a short but sweet kiss on the lips and then I grabbed my bag and ran out to find Kelsey. "Ready to go?" she asked me. "You betcha" I said smiling. This is going to be fun.

Louis's POV =)

"Harry lets go" I said. "Coming Lou". We jumped in the car that Paul hired and then drove off to the rehersal studio. I had a chat to Liam for a while and then we were there. I jumped out and ran in. I hadn't tweeted in a while so I did.

Louis_Tomlinson- Rehersing for the VMAS! Getting excited :) #2012VMAS

I got flodded with mentions, most of them asking me to follow them. I put down my phone and our vocal guy, Nick said "Lets get to it!". Liam started off "What Makes You Beautiful".

Your Inscure

Don't know what for.

I was jumping around with Niall and Zayn then the chorus came.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me over whlemed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know, oh oh you don't know your beautiful

Thats what makes you beautiful!

Zayn started to sing his part while the rest of us messed around. The chrous came again and we sang. Once we were finsihed we took a quick break. We practiced for about 3 hours untill Nick said we could go back to the hotel. We went into my room and saw Eleanor and Kelsey looking at what they bought. "Hey guys!" Eleanor said picking up a skirt. "Yeah hey" Kelsey said. Eleanor gave me a quick hug and kiss an then went back to looking at their stuff. "Take out for dinner?" Zayn suggested sitting on the couch. "Chinese" Niall said firmly. I laughed and orderd the food. The girls had finished looking at their things and sat on the couch too. 'What movie?" Harry asked. "Narnia!" I said. They all looked at me wiredley and laughed. Eleanor cuddled up to me while we started watching the movie.

Hey guys :)

Sorry for the late upload, I had homeowork and a social life :/

Yay 11,000+ reads! Thankyou all so so much!

This chapter is dedcatied to.....MrsHoranStyles93 for getting the song in Chapter 34. Loose My Mind by The Wanted!

Lyrics

Stars spell out your name

Like in a science fiction drama

Wooooh school is nearly over which means summer which means the best thing and hot guys and friends! Haha

Now I'm thinking of writing a story about Zayn, honstley who would read it if I uploaded it?

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_35/set?id=63327412

^ Eleanor's outfit :)

Comment and vote!

Also check out my best friends story about The Wanted, We've Only Just Began! Her Wattpad name is MissTWLove! I'm in it, I'm Ally and yes if you do read it I do act like that sometimes :/

Lots of love

~Alex xxxxx