Chapter 51

New Years Eve

Eleanor's POV =)

 "I can't belive that it's nearly 2013!" I said to Morgan. I was getting ready at her flat for Louis's new years eve party. "I know, it's been such an amazing year!" she said curling her eye lashes. I went and slipped on a marron 3 quater sleeve skater dress, a thin white belt, a silver cross knuckle buster ring and a silver necklace with a love heart charm. I went over and curled my hair and then did my make-up, only using natural colour's. Morgan had on skinny dark denim jeans and a white sheer shirt and black combat boots, her hair straightned to the very last strand. She looked beautiful and Niall is one lucky guy. We took some pictures and I put one up on Instagram and then went over and slipped my black ballet flats and grabbed my Mullberry effie bag and just adding the final touches and then we got going to Louis's party. We got into mu car, since Morgan is planing on getting drunk tonight and I'm not and the song "I love it" came on. "Wooh party timne!" I said. Morgan grinned and then about 20 minutes later we were there. We jumped out at the venue we had hired for the night and luckily the paps hadn't got word that One Direction was going to be here. We walked inside and heard the music blearing. I spotted Louis talking with Adam Burridge, from this year's X-factor. I walked over there, leaving Morgan to find Niall. "Hey babe" Louis said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Lou". He introduced me to Adam, who is an awesome guy. "Hey where's Alex?" I asked. "Oh she is with George for New Years" Louis said. I nodded and then we had a nice chat with Adam until Kelsey and Lauren dragged me off to dance. The song "Scream and Shout" came on and then Kelsey started to dance, showing us up with her amazing moves. "Stuff you Kelsey, you are too good" I said. She laughed and I went off to find Perrie. I found Perrie, chatting with Zayn and they both gave me a hug and then I stole her from Zayn. "How's it going?" I asked. "Oh great El, I love what your wearing" she said with a smile. "Thanks love". We chatted for a long time about how Little Mix is going on tour soon, Perrie is very excited. Later on I went over to get some food and I saw Lauren and Harry, um er kissing. Well more like making out infront of everyone but whatever. "Hey El, wanna come and get some photo's with me?" Louis asked. I nodded and looked at the time on my phone, 9pm! Only 9, gee it feels later then that. Louis led me to a photo booth, were Adam and a girl with curly black hair stood. "Eleanor, this is Jessica Adam's girlfriend" Louis said. I gave her a wave while she shot a grin at me, she is very pretty. We jumped in the photo booth, taking heaps and heaps of photos. My favourite one is were Louis is kissing my cheek, I'm scrunching up my face and I have my head on Jessica's shoulder, Jess is poking her tounge out and Adam is, just being Adam. Later on, I went and found Harry having a chat with him. He seemed quite upset. "Haz, are you ok?" I asked. He shook his head and said "The media keeps on claming that I'm cheating on Lauren and she is just a fling and Lauren is beliveing them". I pulled him into a hug and said "Harry, stuff the media they just want publicty and I know that Lauren is just more then a fling, I'll go and talk to her, but weren't you two kissing before?". He nodded and said "That was before the fight". I went over and found Lauren, talking to some guy I have no idea who is and pulled her away. "Lauren, you shouldn't belive the media" I said. Her blue eyes went to the floor and she said "Well it's kinda hard when half the girls on the planet want your boyfriend and the media are saying stuff about him". "Lauren it isn't true, please listen to me Harry LOVES you, this is more then just a fling to him, please Lauren go and talk to him, he really does love you, you can see it in his eyes" I said with a small smile. She nodded and then I went and got a drink and cheeking the time on my phone, 11pm. I felt a pair of strong arms go around my wasit and I looked up and saw Louis. "El, let's go to the balcony, the fire works will be soon" he said. I nodded taking my drink with me and follwing Louis up the stairs. Who know's maybe he'll be my midnight kiss. No kidding Eleanor, who else would you kiss?

Louis's POV =)

I'm going to kiss Eleanor tonight at midnight. My perfect girlfriend. We went up to the balcony and there was a perfect view of London. "The fireworks will be amazing from here!" Eleanor said looking over London. There were a few other people up here, includding Stan my best friend. It was always, Stan, Alex and I, the three amigos! Even though Alex was a year younger then us, that didn't stop us at all. Eleanor was talking to my cousin, Isabelle who I invited who Eleanor seemed to get on with very well. I talked to Stan for a while, when he said "You know Kira, from school?" he asked. "Blonde haired Kira that had glasses or red head Kira that was very very tall?" I asked. "Kira Tom, the blonde one I have a date with her next week" he said. "Good luck mate". Kira was very popular when we were at school, used to get all the guys swooning over here. Except me, nope she wasn't really my type. "Yeah, she doesn't have glasses any more and guess what, she used to die her hair blonde, its really brown!" Stan said giddly, I think he may be drunk. I laughed and looked at the time, 11.30pm. Nearly time for 2013 to kick in. Eleanor looks beautiful tonight, just like always but something about tonight makes her seem even more beautiful. I went and found her and she was looking over London again. "You look beautiful tonight El" I said in her ear. She blushed and said "No I don't Louis''. "Eleanor yes you do, you always do!" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and said "Well Louis, you look for hot". She winked at me and I laughed as she grinned. 11.40 now, 20 minutes to go. "Hey Lou, do you have a new years reslusation?" she asked me. "Nope you?" I asked. "Yes mine is to stop buying so many clothes". I laughed and said "Eleanor, you will fail that". "I know, it's not going to work". 11,50pm. "It's getting close now" I said. "Yeah, I still can't belive that 2012 is nearly over" Eleanor said looking into my eyes. I heard the countdown. 

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

'HAPPY NEW YEAR!'' everyone yelled. I pulled Eleanor for a kiss and she kissed back with passion and love. I got my fingers tangled in her hair as she placed her hands around my waist. I heard a camera go off but who cares right now. We broke apart and Eleanor said grinng "Happy new year Lou Boo, I love you". "Happy new year El Belle, I love you too".

woah, shortest chapter ever.

Dedcatied to,  Degobah for the cutest comment ever!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_51/set?id=67550371

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Ok so I won't be updating for a week, since I'm going to my Dad's house -_- but I will be writing the rest of the chapters so yeah!

Comment and vote please xx

Two spots left for Harry and Zayn's girlfriend in my new story, please enter!

Lots of love,

~Alex xx