Chapter 4

Eleanor's POV =)

Wednesday

"El wake up, we are going to the movies" a voice said. "Go away!" I murmmered. The person laughed and I knew who it was, Harry. "Harry piss off, I'm tired" I said. "El we are leaving in 2 hours, get up and come with us or sleep and miss up, you choose" Harry said. I heard the door close and I rolled out of bed onto the floor. I got up and grabbed my clothes for the day. I striped off in the bathroom and had a shower, washing my messy brown hair with my vanilla shampoo. I got out and the cold air hit me. "So bloody cold" I said. I dried myself off and my hair, putting it into a messy pony tail. I slipped on my denim ripped shorts and my sheer flower lace long sleeve white top. I went back into my room and slipped on my white pimosoles. I went out into the lounge room and saw Louis and Harry on the couch, eating and watching TV. "Ah, she lives!" Harry yelles. I rolled my eyes and Louis said "Morning El". I smiled and said "Morning Louis". I grabbed some cereal and milk and sat down on the couch next to Louis eating. "What movie are we seeing?" I asked. "Um Dark Shadows" Harry said. "Batman!!" Louis yelled. I laughed and said "Oh yay!". Superhero movies are coming back! I finished my breakfast and went and cleaned my teeth. I grabbed my black ray-bans and purse and then went out into the kitchen, playing Doddle Jump trying to beat my high score. "El we are going!" Harry yelled. That made me loose my focus and I died. ''HARRY EDWARD STYLES, I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEATING MY HIGH SCORE AND I DIDN'T BEACUSE OF YOU!!" I yelled trying not to laugh. "Oh crap!" I heard him mutter. "Yeah thats right oh crap!" I said running at him. He screamed like a girl and then I tackled him to the ground. "El, get off of me" Harry whined. "Say Eleanor is the the best and amazingist girl ever and I love her, then I will get off" I said grinning. "Do I have too?" Harry whined. "Yes Harry". "Oh fine, Eleanor is the best and the amazingist girl ever and I love her" Harry said. "Good" I said getting off. "You guys are mad" Louis said. "Yeah but thats why you love us" I said laughing. "Of course" Louis said smiling. All three of us walked out and then the paps swarmed us. "Oh great" Louis murmmed.

"LOUIS LOUIS".

''HARRY HARRY ARE YOU STILL DATING CAROLINE FLACK?"

We got in Harry's car and drove off.  "Sorry about that El" Louis said. "Its ok" I said. We turned the radio on and it was "Skinny Love" by Birdy. "This is my favourite song!" I said singing along quietly. "Its a nice song hey" Harry said. "You know, its my birthday soon" I said grinning. (Ok lets say the Up  All Night tour has finished but its June, ok). "El, its June, your birthday is in July, a whole month away ok" Harry said. (I just realised they have already been to the movies but whatever). "I know but I'm going to be 20, no longer a teenager!" I said fake crying. The boys laughed and then Louis said "We are here". We ran inside and then I said "Dun dun Batman!".

Louis's POV =)

Man Eleanor looks beautiful, its like she doesn't even try but she is amazing. "Can I please have 3 tickets for Batman" Harry said. The girl handed him the tickets and we went over to the snack bar. "I'll have a coke and a meduim popcorn'' El said. "I'l have a fanta and a packet of snakes" Harry said. "And I'll have a pepsi and a large popcorn". "Hold on a second, aren't you One Direction?" the girl asked us. "Um yes" I said. She went to say something but Harry cut her off "Please don't scream!". "I wasn't going to scream, I was going to ask for a picture and a autograph" she said. We got El to take the picture and then we signed a piece of paper for her, her name was Lisa. "Thankyou'' she yelled at us. "Any time!" I said. We got in the cenima and sat right at the front. "This is going to be a good movie" El said.

I hate this chapter

So boring and I'm sorry its a REALLY late upload 

It is short because I needed a update

Yay

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_for_chapter/set?id=58090814

^^ El's outfit :)

~Alex xx