Chapter 49

Eleanor's POV =)

Louis's birthday today! He's gonna be 21! We were going out to some restraunt place and we had booked a room and are going to have a party there. Louis and I have gotten over his and Hannah's little kiss. Kelsey convinced me that Louis would never ever have kissed Hannah while we are dating. "Louis, Louis wake up its your birthday!" I said. I shook him slightly so he could wake up. "Louuuuuuu" I said into his ear. He started to stir a bit and then finally woke up. "Hey El" he said in his morning voice. I giggled and said "Morning Lou, happy birthday". He got a cute grin on his face and said "Oh yeah it's my birthday, thanks for reminding me El". I giggled and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. He went to get out of bed but I said "Wait Louis, I have to give you your present!". He laughed and lay back down and I went and grabbed it from my draw in the cupbaord. "What is it?" Louis asked egerly. "Open it and you'll find out!'' I said with a grin. I handed him the present and he opened it. I gave him a pair of black Vans, the deluxe version of Ed Sheeran's album and a new pair of jeans. "Happy birthday Lou, I hope you like it" I said with a small smile. I feel bad, consdiering all the things he got me for my birthday. "Oh El, thankyou I love it!" he said pulling me in for a hug. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and I gave him a short one on the lips. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. "Well I thought we could just chill together and maybe wrap some presents?" he suggested. Oh yeah it's Christmas tomorrow! "But Louis, we can't wrap presents on your birthday!" I exclamied. "It's my birthday El and besides, wrapping presents are fun!" he said. I laughed and nodded. We went out into the lounge, I was being a good person made breakfast, bacon and eggs. Louis made us tea and we sat at the table, talking about their up coming tour. They would be starting in February and finishing in October 2013. The boys are very excited for it, as they should be. "We are pumped for Australia since we can go surfing" Louis said with a grin. "I'll have to have a shot" I said knowing that I might not be very good. "Yes, you shall" Louis said. I grinned as we finished the rest of our breakfast. I went on twitter and saw the trends, mostly taken over by Directioner's. Some of them were very sexual. "Hey Louis, go have a look at the trends" I said laughing. He pulled out his phone and looked at them. "Oh my god, our fans" he said laughing hard. 

#HappyBirthdaySassMaster

#EleanorandLouissex

#HappyBirthdayLouis

#LouisandEleanorbirthdaysex

"Oh my god, your fans Louis they always own the tweets" I said. Louis grinned, the boys really do love their fans. Louis and I went and grabbed all the things we needed to wrap the presents. We turned on the radio and Little Mix's, DNA was playing. We had got presents for the boys, our close friends, my parents because we do kris kringle in my family and I got Emily and Louis's family. We sat around wrapping presents, taking photos, joking around and singing. After a while I posted a photo on Instagram of Louis and I, the caption was- Happy Birthday Louis, love you xxx. And then I went on twitter and tweeted. 

@EleanorJCalder- A very happy birthday to @Louis_Tomlinson love youuuu :) xx 

Louis smiled when he saw the tweet and then he tweeted some stuff. I looked at the time, 4pm. The party starts at five. I quickly made us some food and then went and got ready. I jumped in the shower, washing myself and shaving my legs and armpits. I washed my hair and then jumped out drying off. I slipped on my black skater dress with gold fringes off the shoulder and my black blazer. I did my make-up, not over loading just using mainly natural colour's. I curled my hair lightly and went and put on my gold ring that says "love" in cursive and slipped on my black flats. That took a good 45 minutes and then Louis jumped in and had his shower. He walked out and he had on black jeans, a black dress shirt and his new fans. He looks amazing. "Looking good Louis" I said with a wink. "Well thankyou El, you look beautiful" he said with a grin. I blushed and grabbed my black studded satchel as walked out to his car. We drove to the restraunt thing and got out of the car and there were paps every where. But instead of shouting out questions they were shouting:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!". 

It was really cute and sweet. We walked in and a lady showed us the way to the room that we hired out and when we walked in everyone yelled out "Happy Birthday Louis!". Louis had the biggest grin on his face. "Aw thanks guys" he said smiling. We are in for a good night tonight!

Louis's POV =)

Tonight is going to be a good night. I have a beautiful girlfriend, I have my friends and family with me and it's my birthday. "Oh my god Lou, its Ed Sheeran!" Eleanor whisper yelled.I laughed and asked her "Would you like to meet him?". She nodded and I took her hand leading her to were Ed was talking to Harry. "Hey Louis, happy birthday mate!" Ed said giving me a hug. Eleanor let go of my hand and I said "Thanks mate, this is Eleanor my girlfriend". "Oh my god Ed, I'm such a big fan of you!'' Eleanor said like a crazed fan. Ed laughed and said "Thanks Eleanor". She grinned and asked "Can I please have a picture?". "Yeah sure". Eleanor handed me her phone and stood next to Ed and I took took the photo. Eleanor has a huge grin on her face, gosh she is like a crazy fan! I left Eleanor to talk to Harry and Ed and I went and found my Mum and her boyfriend. "Happy Birthday Boo Bear!" my mum said giving me a huge hug. "Thanks Mum" I said returning the hug. "Happy Birthday Louis" Dan said(A/N I think that's his name, I have no idea). "Thanks Mark" I said. I talked with them for a while and then someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw the famalier blonde haired girl called Alex. But no George? "Happy Birthday Lou!" she said softly. She looks tierd and sounds sad, maybe its just the weather and season. "Thanks love, where's George?" I asked her. "Oh, he's with the boys" she said smiling. "So the big 21 hey" she said with a wink. "Hey, your only one year behind me!" I said. "No, 11 months" she said with a giggle. Music started playing and it was "The Fray" was playing. My favourite band in the whole entire world. I smiled and went and talked to the boys. "Happy Birthday mate!'' Niall said. I think he has been back to Ireland in between the break that we had because he sounds more Irish. "Thanks Nialler" I said. All the other boys and I said hello and took a few photos. I went and talked to everyone else that was there, including my sisters who were with Eleanor. They love Eleanor so much which is great and I'm pretty sure Eleanor loves them, which is even better. Eleanor was taking pictures with them which is very cute. "Louis happy birthday!'' my sisters said in unison. "Aw thanks loves" I said. They gave me a big hug and when they let go, the food arrived. "Yay food!'' Lottie said grabbing her boyfriend, Martin's hand and running over to the table were all the food is. Fizzy and the twins followed and I put my arm around Eleanor's waist and I heard someone snap a picture.I turned around to see Morgan with a silly grin on her face. I laughed and we went over to the table's and I took a plate and served myself some food. We went and sat at the tables around the room and ate the food. It was good. We partied on until 10 at night and then it was time to go. Eleanor and Harry helped me take my presents to the car and we said our goodbyes. Eleanor and I drove home and went into our room. She kissed me and I kissed back as she kicked her shoes off. She un-buttoned my shirt as I slid her blazer off. She moved down to my neck while I removed her dress. Guess some of trends of coming true tonight.

Ooooooo ;) Getting heated in the bedroom

Haha, so Chapter 49 never thought I would make it this far! Thankyou all for getting me to 26,000+ reads! It means so so much to be and you guys are all amazing and I loved you so much!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_49/set?id=67544552

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :) 

Omgggg I was having bad Zayn feels today :(

Comment and vote :) <3

Hope you liked the chapter, please leave feedback my friends.

Lots of love

~Alex xxx