Chapter 30

WOOOH 30 CHAPTERS :D

Sorry for skipping like 3 days!

Sunday!

Eleanor's POV =)

Aw, we leave today. I had a quick shower slipping on my white peplum top and rose coloured high wasted shorts. I slipped on my gold sandals, a gold bow ring and quickly putting my hair into a messy bun. I packed all my things up, squezing them all in. Knew I shouldn't have bought all those clothes! I heaved it all down stairs and placed it at the door. I went into the kitchen and saw everyone sitting there. Including Alex and Stan. I went and sat down and the twins came and sat on both of my knees. Louis was talking with Stan and Alex, about something and then Jay handed me a plate of bacon and eggs. "Thanks Jay". "Its ok El". I ate them, they tasted so good. "We are gonna miss you El!" the twins said in unison. I smiled and said "Aw girls, I will miss you too" I said. "Hey, what about me little sisters, I'm you're brother!" Louis said. I laughed and the Daisy said "We will miss you too Lou". I smiled and then they got off my lap to go and talk to Louis. Alex walked over to me and said "Well El, I'm gonna miss you too". "Aw Alex". Dispite we only met on Monday, Alex and I have become really good friends. We hung out a lot, well not a lot but we texted and tweeted a lot. Shes a really nice girl and any guy would be lucky to have her and I'm suprised she is single! "Aw Eleanor" she said mimicking me. I laughed and gave her a huge hug. "You need to come and visit Louis and I sometime!" I said. "Yes and you need to come and visit me sometime!". "Um Alex, I did I went to your house yesterday and on Friday". She is a huge blonde! "Oh yeah, sorry blonde over here" she said laughing. We walked back into the lounge were everyone was now and I said goodbye to Stan. He was a good guy. I went and sat next to Fizzy. "I'm gonna miss you El" she said hugging me. I hugged her back and said "I'll come and visit and hey maybe when I get my own place with Louis one day, you and your sisters can come and stay?". I'm a only child so having a boyfriend with siblings is an awesome bonus. Next was the twins. They came and sat next to me and I pulled them both into a side hug. "El, you proimse to come back and visit?" Pheobe asked me. "I promise". "Pinky swear?" Daisy asked. I laughed and said "I pinky swear girls". The took my hands and wrapped their pinkys around mine. It was so cute. Then I went and said goobye to Lottie. "Thanks for taking me shopping El". "Anytime Lottie, it was fun". "Oh El, I'm going miss you, your like the older sister I never had". "Aw, you girls are like the sisters I never had" I said smiling. I pulled her in for a hug and then went and said goodbye to Jay. "Oh El, thankyou for making Louis happy, the girls love you, I love you El you are so perfect for Louis" Jay said. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. When we had said our goodbyes, Louis and I took our stuff and jumped in the car and left for home.

Louis's POV =)

We drove off and I'm pretty sure Eleanor was very very tired. "Why don't you go to sleep El?" I suggested. "But Lou, I want to be awake and talk to you" she said yawning. I laughed and she grabbed her pillow and feel asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------2 hours later-----------------------------------------------

We had arrived back at the flat, around 4ish and Eleanor was still asleep. I parked in the gagrage and picked Eleanor up and carried her inside. I called out to Harry and I got no repley. He must be out. I placed Eleanor on the bed and she woke up. I kissed her lips and she kissed back, hard. I fell onto the bed, Eleanor slipping my top over my head. I took her off and it left her in a white lacey bra. Her stomach was tanned and tonned. She slipped off my jeans and slipped off her shorts, she was now in her bra and undies. I kissed down her neck and she moaned. She kissed on my collar bones and then she just collapsed and fell asleep.

SORRY IT WAS SO BORING.

I'M JUST MAKING IT NICE AND SWEET BEFORE THE BIG THING.

DON'T HATE ME, PLEASE DON'T.

Lyrics!

Something's gotta give now

'Cause I'm dying just to know your name

And I need you here with me now

'Cause you've got that one thing

This chapter is dedcatied to improudofavril :)

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_30/set?id=63093680

El's outfit ^^ :)

Yay 7,000+reads you guys are the best.

I really don't know if I should contuine it :/ I dunno why but I need more feedback and your guys opnions on what you would like to see!

Improudofavril said she would like them to go to Luna Park! That will happen in future chapters :)

Comment and vote :)

Lots of Love,

~Alex xx