Chapter 39

October the 31st- halloween

Eleanor's POV =)

Its been a crazy month! One Direction's new single's Live While We're Young and Little Things are huge hits! Take Me Home is due to come out soon as well and the fans are going crazy! But on a sadder note, Kelsey and Liam have broken up. Louis said that he isn't the same anymore, he's not the happy smiley Liam any more. He still loves Kelsey and Kelsey still loves him. She broke up with him because the hate was getting worse and worse for her. Today was halloween and we were going to a Uni party. I had on a black skeleton top, black skeleton leggings and black high top Converse. My brown hair was teased and I had some make-up on. I had my black Mullberry satchel with me. Lucy was also a skeleton and Ella and Kate were cats. I had a couple of pictures taken with them. There was a student hall where we would be having the halloween party. Once we were there, basically the whole campus was there! All eyes were on me, since I'm known as the one who is dating Louis Tomlinson. The song "Diamonds" by Rihanna came on and everyone went back to dancing. I went over and started dancing with some friends and before I knew it, I was a little bit tipsy. I was dancing with some guy names Shaun. "Hey pretty girl, wanna come with me". I shook my head but he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me outside. I was starting to sober up and I was trying to pull myself away from his tight grip. I heard laughing and talking and there stood Ella and her boyfriend, Mason. "Eleanor what are you doing?" she asked shocked. Mason went and grabbed Shaun and pulled him away. "Ella, you know I would never cheat on Louis, I was tipsy and he grabbed me, Ella I swear!" I said tears in my eyes. "Come on El" she said taking my hand and leading us back to our room. I slipped off my shoes and went and sat on the couch. "Tell me what happened Eleanor, please?" she asked. "Well I was a bit tipsy not fully drunk and then I started dancing with him, then he pulled me away and tried to make a move on me and I tried to stop him and then you came along, Ella I would never cheat on Louis he means way to much to me for me to do that". "I belive you, now come on go and have a shower" Ella said. I nodded and went into the bathroom and wiped all my make-up off and jumped into the shower. I washed my teased hair back into its natural waves and then jumped out of the shower, the cold air hitting me. "Crap" I said. I dried off and slipped into some warm clothes and putting my hair into a high pony tail. I went onto my laptop and saw that Louis was on Skype. He started to call me and I answerd quickly.

"Hey El!".

"Hey Lou, how you going?".

"Good love, I can't talk long I have to go to a hallloween party soon".

"Thats nice, I've just been to one".

"Why did you leave early".

I suddenley went quite.

"Eleanor what happened?".

"A guy, he, he tried to make a move on me".

Louis's eyes grew wide and then he said "You didn't kiss him back did you?".

I was pretty shocked that he would ask me that.

Louis's POV =)

Eleanor went silent. I think she was shocked that I asked her that.

"No I didn't Louis, I can't belive you would think I would do that!" Eleanor said.

"El, no I would never think that...." I began.

"Louis, you really think that I would cheat on you, since I know what it's like to be cheated on, I would never do that to you" she said tears in her eyes.

"El Bell, I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that, I love you ok and I was being a ass hole for saying that" I said.

"Its ok Lou, I'm sorry I got angry at you". 

I smiled at her and she blew me a kiss.

"Now Lou, you need to go to your halloween party" she said.

"Oh shit, love you El and I'll see you soon!.

"Love you to Lou!'. 

She shut her laptop off and I went and got ready. I went and put on a white t-shirt with black bats on it and black denim jeans. The boys were over so I got Zayn to come and do my face paint. He put on some white face paint and then over my left eye a black star and he made my right eyebrow look thicker. "Thanks Zayn!" I said. "No probs Tommo" he said. I laughed at the nickname the boys always call me. Once the other boys were done, we all got into Liam's car and drove off to the party venue. Once we were there, we jumped out and ran inside. Niall and Zayn went straight for the drinks and Liam went to talk to a girl. The break up is hard on him, he isn't the same Liam anymore. He isn't the happy smiley one he used to be. I went straight out onto the dance floor and "Die Young" by Kesha was playing. This is going to be a good night!

Filller! I'm sorry :(

But I'm up to 15,000+ reads! I didn't expect to get that much! Thankyou to all of you that read!

This chapter is dedcatied to...Nialler4ever95! She got that song last chapter, Over Again by One Direction!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_39/set?id=64110477

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Now once this story is over I'm going to write another Louis one called- Nobody Compares. I also have plans to write a Zayn one called Loved You First! So stay tuned for those!

Lyrics!

I've been MIA since last December

My blackberry's filled up with E-mail

My phone calls goes straight through to voicemail

Comment and vote please :) 

Lots of Love,

~Alex xoxo