Chapter 19

Sorry for skipping so many days. Ok like a week and a half :/

Friday(the day that Eleanor will be meeting Louis's family.

Eleanor's POV =)

I woke up feeling very nervous. Today is the day I meet Louis's family! What if they don't like me or they think I'm a snob or a bitch? Ugh. I left Louis to sleep for a little while longer since he had been rehaersing for the Olympics last night. Crazy, I know hey! I went and had a shower, washing my brown hair which was a mess! When Louis and I went to Bora Bora, it was amazing! I loved it there so much. They beaches were beautiful and the people were so lovely! Once I had finished I dried my hair and myslef, slipping on my white collared shirt with gold studs and my light denim jeans. Careful not to wake Louis up, I put my clothes away and slipped on my tan oxfords. I did my hair and put it in a neat bun. I looked at my twitter, responed to the nice tweets and just ignored the bad ones. One thing I knew that was going to happen when I started dating Louis, was that I was going to get A LOT of hate. I choose to ignore most of it but when someone sends my death threats, that really hurts. It's like "You don't deserve to live, go kill your self". What have I ever done to them? Sure I'm dating Louis Tomlinson from One Direction but it isn't a crime to be in love is it? I'm pretty sure you all know the answer to that. I checked my Instagram, taking a quick picture of myself. I heard Louis moan and saw his blue eyes open. "Morning Lou". "Morning El" he said getting up and giving me a hug. "I'll have a quick shower and then we will go to Starbucks, ok". I nodded and then my text tone went off. It was another one of my close friends, Tiffany. Tiff has long brown wavy hair and stunning green eyes. She is around 6 foot and is Italian. Like I said, she is a gorgous girl. 

Tiff- Hey El, you free tommorow, it's just that Luke is having his 20th and he wants you to come :) x 

Me- Hey Tiff, yeah I am! Just send me the details and I'll be there! 

Tiffany sent me the details and all the rest off it. Louis was off recording and a photo shoot for a magazine. I smiled, I haven't seen lots of my friends in a while. Louis came out looking good as ever. I grabbed my beige/cream bag putting my phone and purse in it. We left Harry to sleep and then got into Louis's car and drove off. I think Louis could tell I was nervous and then he said "Hey El Bell, they will LOVE you, I promise you". I smiled and then we turned the radio on and "Drunk" by Ed Sheeran was playing. Your probably wondering why we aren't going to Doncaster, well its Holidays now and Louis's family are staying in a family members home. "Yeah but Louis if they don't?" I asked. "Well then they are crazy" he said smiling. That eased me a little bit. Once we were at Starbucks, Louis and I orderd sitting in the back booth. Thank gosh we haven't been spoted by any fans. We ate our food and drank our coffees and then left. Now I was really nervous. Maybe beacuse my last boyfriend, his parents didn't like me. Louis took my hand and squezzed and before I knew it, we were here. I got out and Louis took my hand and walked to the door, he knoked on it and then a lady who looked like she was in her mid 40s opend it. "Hey Lou" she said pulling him into a HUGE hug. Once she let go she looked at me and smiled. "You must be Eleanor". "Yes, thats me". Louis and his mum, Johanna but likes to be called Jay. 

Louis's POV =)

Eleanor and I went and sat in the living room and on the couch. Lottie anf Fizzy sat next to Mum and Daisy and Phoebe sat on the other couch. "Mum and younglings, this is my girlfriend, El meet the family" I said. "Hey" Eleanor said cracking a grin. "Oh Lou, she's perfect" my mum said. Eleanor blushed and said "Thankyou". "I mean she's stunning and they way she dresses and I'm sure she is a lovely girl but Louis you have got the perfect girl!" Mum said. I laughed and introduced my sisters to the girls. Eleanor went over and started talking to Lottie and Fizzy. My mum came over to me and said "Aw Lou, shes gorgous where did you find her?". "Eleanor is an old family friend of Harry's and she came to stay for the summer" I said smiling. "Aw Louis!'' Mum said hugging me. I saw Eleanor sitting on the couch with Daisy on her lap. The other girls were sitting around her and I heard Eleanor say "Sure I'll take you girls shopping sometime". I guess she was talking to Lottie and Fizzy because they squilled. "Could you take us for ice-cream sometime?" Phoebe said. "Sure how about next week sometime" Eleanor said. The twins eyes lit up and they nodded. "Come on girls lunch" Mum said. We went and all sat outside, Lottie and Mum sitting next to Eleanor. Fizzy came and sat next to me and said "Shes gorgeous Lou, your lucky". "Thanks Fizzy". My mum bought out the food and drinks. It was lasanga and salad. It was yummy! Once we were finished Eleanor and my mum got stuck into a conversation, which I had a strange feeling that it was about me and emmbarssing stories. Eleanor let out a cute giggled and then someone put their hands around my eyes. "Guess who?" they said putting on a manly voice. "Uh Daisy?" I guess knowing it was her. "Aw how did you know?'' she said coming to sit on my lap. "Because I'm magical". "Oh like Harry Potter?" she asked. "Yes like Harry Potter" I said laughing. "I like Eleanor, shes nice and pretty and funny" Daisy said. "I know". I missed having family times like these. Its special to have times like these. I looked up and saw that Eleanor was playing netball with the girls. Daisy got off my lap and ran over to El and the girls to play netball. Mum came and sat next to me and said "Louis William Tomlinson, I swear to God if you don't keep her or marry her I will kill you". "Mum, I will try". "Good little one" she said which made me laugh. At this very moment I knew that I was going to keep Eleanor forever and ever. Shes perfect for me and my family love her and I love her and that is all that matters.

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the late upload, I had a lot of home work :l

I love what you do to me

Need you to stay with me

^^ Lyrics to get the next chapter dedcatied to the person who guess them x

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_19/set?id=61706601

El's outfit ^^ :)

Its only 5 more days till I go and see Cher Lloyd and Hot Chelle Rae and its less then a month till my birthday! Who ever can guess what day it is in November, will get a dedcation in Chapter 20, if they have a story their story promoted and a fan if I'm not already their fan! Haha omg I sound so bad!

Lots of Love

~Alex xx