Chapter 17- Part 1

Wednesday

Eleanor's POV =)

I woke up, Louis looked like he was dead so I left him. I crept out onto the deck and slid my feet in the water. It was really cold and there was a little bit of wind. I went back inside and saw on the coffee table there was a food menu. Well aren't we a little stupid some times. I really didn't feel like swmmining today. I heard Louis moan and I looked over. He was awake."I saw you go outside, whats it like out there love?" he asked me. "Its pretty cold and I really don't feel like swmmining today" I said sitting on the bed. "There is a forest/jungle place and I thought we could go and explore that and tonight I have a suprise for you" he said. "Ohh I like suprises!" I said grinning. "I know you do!" he said smiling. I lay back down next to him on the bed and we lay there in silence. "Hey Lou, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked. I grabbed the menu of the table and handed it to him. "And theres a phone aswell" I said. It was on my bedside table. "Um how about we get the plat of scrambled eggs each?" he suggested. "Yeah sure, I'll phone after our showers" I said. Louis nodded and kissed my cheek. I grabbed my clothes for the day and had a quick shower, washing my brown hair. I got out and dried my hair, putting my it up into a pony tail. I slipped on my white singlet and black gym shorts which had a pink waist band which said "Love Pink" in silver. I walked out to see Louis on his phone. Most likely  twitter or texting the boys. "Woah" he said looking at me. I blushed and he kissed my head. "I'm going to have a shower babe". I nodded and grabbed my phone out and called Morgan.

"Hey El" she said. She sounded like she had been crying.

"Morgan, are you ok?".

"No".

"Is it Niall?".

Silence.

"Mangament won't let Niall and I be togther, apprentley they will loose fans and they won't let Harry and Annabel be togther either". I went to say something but she kept going.

"So Niall and I are going to date in secrect and so are Harry and Annabel". 

"Mogan thats great!".

"I know hey, hows Bora Bora?".

"Amazing, fantastic, I love it!".

"Aw thats great, anyways I have to go, Lara is taking me to Olympic pratcice". Lara is Morgan's older sister. Lara has a twin sister, Haylee.

''Oh good luck babe".

"Thanks El, say hi to Lou for me".

"Will do, see you soon love".

''See you too". Then she hung up.

Will management make Louis and I not be together too? Louis came out the shower, his hair all wet and messy. And he still looks perfect. "Hey El, are you ok?" he asked me. He must of seen my face. "Um Louis, can I ask you something?" I said. He came and sat down, facing me on the bed. "Anything El". I took a deep breath and said "Do you think management will break us up, because they broke Morgan and Niall up and Harry and Annabel?". Louis took my hand and said "Eleanor I promise, no matter what I will always love you even what managment say, I will make it work, and I promise". I smiled at him. "Aw Louis, why so mushy". "Its you that makes me go into mushy mode". Oh Louis. I laughed and then grabbed the phone, calling the hotel/hut room service people and ordering two plates of bacon and eggs. Once I hung up, I walked outside to were Louis was. "What are we gonna do when we get back?" I asked. "El, we only just got here" he said laughing. He put his arm around my waist. "Well yeah, I just wanna know and all, so yeah" I said. "Well I am taking us to the Olympics" Louis said smiling. Oh my god. "Really, Louis thankyou so so so much!" I said giving him a hug. "And we are going to see Morgan do he Gymnastics final and then Tom Daley while he does his diving and when the boys and I peform". "Your peforming at the Olympics, Louis thats amazing!" I said giving him a hug. "I know its awesome!" Louis said smiling. You could tell how proud he was of him and the boys. Then there was a knock on the door of our hit. Louis went and answerd it and it was the food lady, Louis paid her and she left. We sat on the deck eating our brekfast and it was nice. Just us two. Once we had finished and went and slipped on my black Nike runners and grabbed my phone and slipping it into my pocket. "And lets go" Louis said taking my hand.

Louis's POV =)

We walked to the island and I found the forest jungle thing. It had paths so you would'nt get lost. We took a path and started to talk. We told stories from when we were in school and from when the boys and I were on X-factor. "Hey Lou, what did you first think of me when we met?" Eleanor asked me. Oh gee. "El, I thought you were amazing, your smile, your eyes, your hair, your laugh and your personality" I said. Eleanor blushed and I said "And oh your fashion sense, I like a girl with good fashion sense". She laughed and then I asked her "What did you think of me". "Um well, I thought you were amazing as well and I liked your eyes and smile and hair and everything" she said blushing. "Aw El" I said pulling her in into a side hug. We walked for a little while longer and then there was a small cafe and we orderd some drinks and food there. "Um exuse me but could you please take a photo of us?" I asked a lady around 30. She nodded and took the photo of Eleanor and I. "Thankyou" El said. She nodded and then walked away. We ate our food and drank our water and then started walking again. We talked for a while and then Eleanor said "So whats the suprise for tonight?". I crap I forgot about that and we need to be going soon. Its 4pm. "El, we need to go!" I said. We walked back really quickly and then began to get ready.

That is a crap chapter.

I'm sorry it was a long upload. 

Dedcatied to the lovley dia531luci for her sweet comment :) x

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_17/set?id=60491640#stream_box

^^ Eleanor's outfit!

Would any of you read a Union J fan fiction?

Leave feadback, I love reading the comments!

Video to the side bar is Union J singing Bleeding Love/Broken Strings. I'm in love <3

Lots of Love

~Alex xxx