Chapter 23

Tuesday

Eleanor's POV =)

Yesterday was amazing, the concert was awesome and that kiss was just wow. I rolled over to see a shirtless Louis. I snuggled into his chest and then he said "Morning babe". "Morning Lou Boo". I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 9am. People would be starting to get up know. "Louis in gonna get changed, ok" I said. I got up and made him close his eyes and I slipped in my Urban Outfitters dress(you guys know the one) and my Union Jack gumboots. I brushed my hair and grabbed my black satchel. I slipped my phone and purse in there and then slipped my pass around my neck. I grabbed my black Rayban club masters and then looked over to Louis. He was all ready as well. "Lets go El" he said. He took my hand and we met up with Liam and Kelsey. Kelsey had her hair down and a pink dress and white Keds on. I started to talk to Kelsey and then Louis said "Lets go and get breakfast". I nodded and we found a stall and I ordered a coffee and ham and cheese toastie. We sat down and ate it when someone called out my name. "Eleanor, is that you?". I knew that voice anywhere. My ex boyfriend, Jamie Cage. He still had his blonde hair and cold blue eyes. Jamie and I dated for 4 years, from year 9 till year 12. Then one night, at his birthday party I went into his room to see if he was there and he was naked, having sex with another girl. I ran out the party crying my eyes out. To be honest Jamie wasn't a great boyfriend. Louis is way better. "Jamie". I excused myself from the table and asked him coldly "What the hell do you want?". "Eleanor please let me explain what happened all those years ago". He wasn't drunk because it was only 10 minutes into the party. "Jamie you weren't drunk, it was only 10 minutes into the party, I don't need you're pathetic excuses". "Eleanor please, she kissed me!". "And explain why you were naked and you had your hands running down her body, looks like you were having a pretty good time to me". "And explain to me why are you dating that guy from that pathetic boyband". "Because he's worth my time and 10 times the boyfriend you ever where, now goodbye". I walked away leaving him shocked and went and sat back down. "Why was that?" Louis asked. "Jamie, my ex". Louis tensed up. "Did he try to hurt you?" Lou asked. "No it's ok Lou, I'm fine I promise". I gave him a smile and went back to eating my food and drinking my coffee. 

Louis's POV =)

I really hope Eleanor's ex didn't hurt her. Shes to precouis to be hurt in anyway. Once we were done, the overhead speaker announced that Rizzle Kicks would be on in 5 minutes. Eleanor got Liam to take a picture off her and I and then we left. We went and got a spot in the middle and then Rizzle Kicks came on singing "Down With The Trumpets". We sang along to all their songs and then Rita Ora came on stage singing "How We Do". After the concert had finished, we took a heap of photos and then grabbed our stuff and left. Eleanor fell asleep in the back and she looked so cute so I took a picture of her. Once we got back to the flat, I lifted her up and carried her inside while Liam took our bags. "Bye" I said. "Bye Lou". I slipped off her shoes and sunnies and lay her down on the bed to sleep. 

Hey guys :)

Not a very good chapter, sorry bout that!

BUT I SAW CHER LLOYD AND HOT CHELLE RAE LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS MY FAVOURITE THING EVER! http://britishinfection.tumblr.com/ thats my rant about it, go and check it out if you have time to spare :)

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_23/set?id=61862035

El's outfit ^^ :)

You made it clear

You weren't near

Near enough for me

Lyrics ^^ :)

Dedcatied to improudofavril :) x

Lots of Love

~Alex :) xx

AND OH THANKS FOR 4,000+ READS GUYS! LOVE YOU!!