Chapter 34

One week later- Saturday

Eleanor's POV =)
My ribs were healing quickly and my cuts were not infected anymore and most of them had gone. I was lying next to Louis on his bed, watching Stupid Crazy Love when Louis came out and said "Oh we have a date tonight, dress up a little but not too much". I looked at the time, 6pm. "Louis, when's the date?" I asked him. "7" he said. I nodded and then started to freak out. I only have an hour! Thanks for the notice Louis. I ran back into my room and grabbed my clothes and jumped in the shower. I washed my brown hair and myself, taking extra care. I shaved my legs and then got out. I dried off and slipped on my lavender lace collared dress. I applied a little bit of make-up and then got started on my hair. I straightened it and then put it in a neat high pony tail. I then put it in a neat ballerina bun. I jet a few strands fall out around my face. I curled those and then went out and slipped on my gold weaves sandals, since my feet are to sore to wear heels. I put on my gold cross knuckle buster ring. I grabbed my white Effie satchel and put my phone and purse in it. I went out to find Morgan sitting on the couch, in leggings, ugg boots and a baggy grey singlet. "I'm taking you to your date". "Sweet". "And oh by the way, you look gorgeous, Lou won't know what hit him". I blushed and we got into Morgan's car and drove off. I turned up the radio and "Payphone" was playing. "So how are you and Niall going?" I asked. "Great, he wants to take me soon to meet his family soon" Morgan said. "Aw thats so sweet!" I said. "It would be nice to meet his parents and brother". I smiled. She was so in love with Niall, it was adorable. "How are you and Louis going?" Morgan asked. "Amazing we have been togther for 4 months........today, OH MY GOSH MORGAN I DIDN'T GET HIM IN ANYTHING, OH MORG I'M THE WORST GIRLFRIEND EVER!" I yelled. "Shh calm down, no you are not" Morgan said. "But Morgan, what happens if he got me a present and I didn't get him one, oh I feel so bad" I said. Morgan laughed at me and I groaned. "Its not funny!". "No its not, its bloody hilarious" Morgan said laughing her head off. "Piss off" I said giving her a playfull hit. We stopped at this fancy looking restraunt and I gasped. "The Pare Le Der" I said sighing.(A/N I made this place up, sorry). It was one of the most expensive restraunts in England. "This is where I leave you, good luck El and have fun, not too much fun if you know what I mean" Morgan said giving me a wink. "Oh don't worry we will" I said giving her a wink. I grabbed my bag and then Morgan gave me one last wave and drove off. I walked inside and saw Louis sitting in a table in the corner. I walked over to him and took a seat and his mouth dropped open, which made me giggle. "El you look, you look stunning!". I blushed and said "Thankyou, you don't look to bad yourself". He had on a pair of tan chinos, a white button up shirt and I had no idea what shoes he was wearing.

Louis's POV =)

Eleanor looked stunning. She could honstley be a model if she wanted to. She sat down and smile at me and I smiled back. "Um Eleanor, if you didn't all ready know its our 4 month today" I said. Her smile faded and she face plamed. "Oh crap" she mutterd under her breath. I igonred it and grabbed a box from my pocket. "El, it isn't a engagment ring" I said laughing. The look on her face was priceless. I handed her the box and she opened it. The necklace was a infinity sign. "Louis its beautiful!" Eleanor said smiling. "It means I will love you forever, no matter what happens, ok". She came and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, leaving a tingling sensation. She sat back down and said "Lou, I'm really sorry but I didn't get you a present, I will buy you something tomorrow, oh Louis I'm a crap girlfriend". Oh thats why she face palmed before. "Aw El, its ok it really doesn't matter!" I said. She sighed and said "No Louis, really I'm getting you something and you can't stop me". Oh her sasseness sometimes. I laughed and said "Ok El". She slipped the necklace in her bag and we orderd our food. "So where are you boys off to next?" El asked. "Um America for a little bit, back here, then to Italy, Spain and then back here" I said. She nodded and then said "I go back to UNI soon" Eleanor said. "Oh thats nice" I said. "Blahh no its not, more study" she said. She pooked her tounge out and screwed up her face. She looked so cute, so I giggled. Our food came and we started to eat. Once we had finished, Eleanor tried to pay but I got there first. There were some paps waiting outside. We let them take their pictures and then left. We went for a walk in the park, linking our arms. "Hey Lou". "Yeah El". "Can we not go to a fancy restraunt again, it was kinda boring". I laughed and nodded in agreement. "Ok El, fun from now on". She smiled and I let go of her arm and cupped her face in my hands. She placed her arms around my neck and I kissed her. Then it started to rain. But I didn't care and niether did Eleanor. The kiss depened. I traced my tounge on the bottom of her lip, for entrance which she granted. We stayed like this for a good 2 minutes and then broke apart. Our noses touching. 

"I love you Eleanor".

"I love you too Louis".

And I really meant it. 

I wasn't falling in love anymore.

I am in love.

HEYYYY GUYS :)

Sorry for taking like a billion years to update, I was having a social life for once!

This Chapter is dedcatied to DancingQueen0529 for getting the song, Want U Back by Cher Lloyd :)

Lyrics

Cos you left a jagged hole
And I can't stand it anymore

I hope you guys are liking the story :)

WOOOOH 9,000+ READS, LOVE YOU ALL :D

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_34/set?id=63327317

Eleanor's outfit ^^ :)

Comment and Vote x

Lots of Love

~Alex xxx