Chapter Seventy.

So I got this one out quicker than the last one, but I'm like....majorlyyyyy stressed ahaha. I'm hoping the next update will be quick though :) Once show's over, updating will go back to normal.

Please vote, comment, tell me what you think! <3

**

Patching things up with Zacky seemed to shine more of a positive light on my life and make time go faster.

I’d initially been worried that I’d regret forgiving him so quickly, but that was luckily not proving to be the case. Despite the fact that things were still absolutely terrible with my dad and the rest of the family, Zacky and I were good again; probably even more perfect than ever.

It seemed to be that getting back together was what had made me relax at the idea with living with him and help me get settled. I’d moved to sleeping in his room, and the fact that I could wake up every day and see him without having to worry about people wondering where I was, made it all even better.

And with that, time seemed to be flying by. It was just over two weeks later, my third week at Zacky’s, and we were now into December—December eleventh; Zacky’s birthday.

I’d been hoping that my alarm wasn’t going to wake him up, and luckily, it didn’t. I slid my way out of bed at exactly six AM, and made my way towards the guest bathroom to get ready. I’d become so used to sharing Zacky’s bathroom with him, but I didn’t want to risk stirring him with the sound of the shower running or the bathroom light being on.

By the time I was ready around an hour later, it was still dark outside. I crept my way downstairs, pulling my coat on and smiling at the sight of the Christmas decorations that we’d put up together on the last day of November. It actually felt like we were probably living together permanently, and I knew I could easily get used to the feeling.

Listening out once more to hear that Zacky was still asleep, I slowly opened the front door and stepped out into the cold, dark morning, immediately shivering at the chill in the air. As soon as I was in my car, I switched the heating on and pulled out of the driveway, just hoping that Zacky wouldn’t wake up while I was gone.

I’d already bought his birthday presents, which I’d admittedly spent more money on that he probably expected. They were mostly just general things that he’d pointed out he wanted; things like clothes and cologne and some more guitar picks, but I’d also splashed out on some tickets for us to go away in the new year, considering we planned to have told everyone about us by then. His presents were already wrapped up and hidden away within my stuff, but I had to make my way to the supermarket early in order to get some stuff to surprise him with breakfast, considering he was usually the one that made it.

The supermarket luckily seemed to be quite quiet this early in the morning, which meant I was able to buy everything I needed and get out pretty quickly. The sun was only just about rising while I drove back to the house, and as I let myself inside, it quickly became evident to me that Zacky was still fast asleep in bed.

I quietly chuckled to myself at that and brought the shopping bags into the kitchen, wasting no time as I began to get started on the cooked breakfast that made a nice difference to the toast and cereal we had every morning. I was about halfway through making it when I heard the sound of footsteps and moving about coming from upstairs, and it wasn’t long before Zacky appeared in the kitchen doorway, showered, dressed and looking as attractive as ever.

“Good morning.” I grinned, smiling over my shoulder at him. “Happy birthday.”

“Mm...Thank you.” He smiled back at me, coming up behind me and glancing at all the food. “What’s all this?”