Chapter Thirty-Two.

Hey, guys! Sorry it's been so long since I last updated! I got back from America on Tuesday and everything's just been so hectic that I didn't get a chance to update until now. I made it a longer chapter to make it up to you, so I hope you like it! :)

Please vote and comment!

Enjoy!

**

I felt like I’d been walking for hours.

My feet were aching like never before and I was beginning to feel extremely exhausted. The only thing that had kept me going on my journey back so far was the bottle of Vodka I’d taken with me. I was feeling more drunk than ever.

I’d not really had a clue where I was going throughout the whole time I’d been walking. It’d seemed like I’d gone in circles for about half an hour, but through my drunkenness, I was relieved to see that certain things were starting to look familiar.

I wasn’t even bothered that I was probably going to be thoroughly yelled at by dad as soon as I set foot through the front door. I’d turned my phone off so that he couldn’t ring me and demand I come home. Since leaving Ronnie and walking alone, I’d began to dwell on the whole Mothers’ Day thing again, and it’d not done my mood any favours.

I eventually found the park and cut through it until I was out on the road leading to the neighbourhoods. There weren’t many cars about, which made me question what time it was, but without my phone I didn’t have a clue.

However, just as I’d began to truly notice the lack in people driving past, a car turned the corner from behind me.

At first, I didn’t pay the slightest bit of attention to it and just kept walking. It was as it began edging closer to the sidewalk that I grew just a little bit worried. The pace in which they were driving in was slowing gradually, and they stopped completely when they pulled up right next to me.

Obviously, I wasn’t particularly thrilled. All I could think about was how I was going to get myself out of this situation while I was this drunk, but all those worries vanished when the person rolled their window down and Zacky popped his head out.

“So what do we have here?” He said, his voice low as he raised his eyebrows.

I was just relieved to see someone I knew, and with a car. I wasn’t sure I could walk for much longer.

“Oh my God, Zacky...thank God you’re here.” I drunkenly replied, stumbling slightly. “My feet are killing me.”

“From what exactly?” His eyebrows rose even more.

“I’ve been walking for ages!” I whined.

“From where?”

I frowned, realising that I didn’t actually know where I’d been. I’d just followed Ronnie and I’d been lucky to find my way back. As I thought about it, the need to sit down began to intensify, and I yanked the car door open, slumping inside and sitting down.

“It was...some guy’s house...” I said, unscrewing the cap off the bottle of Vodka and taking a sip. “Across town, I think.”

He seemed to just stare at me for a moment, before reaching over. “Give me that.”

“Hey, what the fuck?” I pulled the bottle out of his reach. “Not cool!”

“You’re in a state.” He snapped. “What’s your dad gonna say?”

“Oh my God, I don’t care!” I whined again.

“You will when he stops you from going out again.”