Chapter Seventy-Five.

So this is it, the final chapter! It's actually the first fan fiction I've finished so I'm actually so proud of myself. I've enjoyed writing it so much and I'm really excited to start posting the sequel :D

Thank you guys soooooooooooooooo much for all the reads and the votes and comments! I probably wouldn't have ever finished it if it wasn't for you guys, even though you're probably going to hate me for ending it on a cliff hanger, haha! But the sequel is coming very soon :)

Aaaaaand, thank you to Charlotte because she's been helping me since I first told her I was thinking of writing it and I couldn't have done it without her! :D

Please vote and comment, tell me what you think! And again, thank you<3

**

Nothing happened for ages.

As soon as my call had ended with Zacky, Ronnie had dragged me all the way out to his car that was parked in the garage, forcing me into the passenger seat. I’d expected him to drive off somewhere with me, but it wasn’t long before it became evident that that wasn’t going to happen, as the engine stayed off, and we stayed firmly sat in the car, the doors locked, and our surroundings only slightly lit from the dim garage light.

It appeared to be some sort of hiding game for him, but it seemed like a ridiculous place to hide. I knew he’d locked both garage doors, but if Zacky really was sending the police this way—and I had no doubt in my mind that he was—then we couldn’t have much time before they found us.

The clock in the car told me that it was just coming up to three PM when Ronnie locked us inside. He didn’t say a single word to me, and didn’t even seem angry at all. Though, his calm side actually intimidated me more than his furious side. It was times like these that he could randomly flip out without me expecting it.

I knew not to speak, either. Despite the fact that there was honestly no point in silently sitting in a locked car inside a locked garage, I was sensible enough to know that now was not the time or situation to complain about boredom. My gaze seemed to repeatedly wander over to the clock, and even though it felt like hours had passed, it always turned out to only be five minutes at the most.

I must have dozed off at some point. Nothing had changed when I woke up. My eyes slowly opened and I shifted in the seat, wincing at the sudden movement of my stiff body. The first thing I did was look back at the lock, and I found that at least two hours had passed. It was quarter past five, and it seemed we were going absolutely nowhere.

Ronnie noticed my movement, sending me a slight glance and also moving so that he was facing me. Even the thought of making eye contact with him was making me feel sick.

“Doesn’t look like your Baker is sending the cops after all.” He said somewhat cockily, though completely straight-faced. “See? Didn’t I tell you he doesn’t love you?”

“Oh, they’ll be here. Trust me.” I spat back, narrowing my eyes. Ronnie’s confidence in the situation only seemed to make me more determined to challenge him.

A scoff left his lips, and he ripped his gaze from me, going back to staring forward again. I, however, kept my stare fully on him, my eyes wandering over his face as I studied his expression. Part of me knew that keeping on Ronnie’s good side was probably my best bet, and I decided that from then on, I was going to bite my tongue.

Obviously feeling my gaze on him, Ronnie turned to face me again, cocking an eyebrow. Just the look on his face made me want to hurl insults his way and kick up a fuss, but I suppressed the urge, simply smiling.