{47} Surprise MY ASS! Part: II

Part two of Surprise MY ASS! Hope you enjoy it! ^_^ 

~~~~~~~

I genuinely couldn't remember what happened after Cade opened that door. All I remember was that Cade has opened the door and the next second he was lying on the floor, holding his bloody nose. He reaction wasn't what was I expected, nor Eden's.

"Jeez, Zayden! I didn't know you were going to make him bleed! Fuck! We are going to jail for assaulting!" I raised my eyebrow when Eden helped his bully/crush to stand up and they walked into the kitchen. Eden put him in a chair and then went to the freezer to get something cold out of it. He closed the freezer and had a bag of peas in his hand.

He slammed the bag on Cade's face and he hissed. Eden rolled his eyes and went to the sink. I heard the water drip and I knew what Eden was doing. He was helping the one person who gave him the scar on his back.

I knew it wasn't because we were going to jail, but he liked him that much to take care of him. The rage drained as I watched Eden cleaned Cade's nose, as Cade was stared at him in a weird way, like if he didn't believe what was going on, and Eden was trying to avoid his gaze as possible.

I sighed and asked Cade where the bathroom was, he jumped and glared at me. "Upstairs, to the right. Take as long as you want." He grinned and looked back at Eden. "Eden and I are going to have fun."

Eden rolled his eyes and pushed him away. "Just hurry up and use the bathroom, before his parents come home." I nodded and walked upstairs and remembered what Cade said. I turned to the right as I was about to pass a door, when I heard voices.

I froze in my place and started to panic. Were Cade's parents at home? If they were, why didn't they come out and make sure their son is okay? Quietly, I leaned my ear to the door. There were two voices. One was a scared girl and a boy who was trying to keep the girl calm. Were they Cade's friends? Did they think he was dead? I shivered when I thought of the word dead.

But as I listened to them more, the guys' voice was a little deep and the girl sounded like a whiny person. I rolled my eyes when she started screaming at the boy. I shouldn't have listened to that, I should have been in the bathroom checking my knuckles and make sure it didn't have any scars.

I glared at the door when I thought of the word scars, realizing how much I started to hate that word. The screaming stopped and I quickly got away from the door and walked back downstairs. Once I walked into the kitchen, I could see Eden's back on the wall with his eyes closed and Cade holding the collar of his sweater.

The rage came back and I quickly grabbed Cade's shoulder, twisted him around, and kneed him in his balls. For a second, I thought he was a nice kid. Footsteps were coming down and I looked up to see the person I didn't want to see that day. Crevan walked down the stairs with no shirt on, and a girl fixing her hair walked behind him. Wonderful.

Crevan raised an eyebrow, trying not to look shocked, but his eyes told a different story. "What the hell are you doing here, Zayden? I'm busy. And if it's about the English project, nerds like you can do it by yourself," he said.

That little bastard. The girl giggled and grabbed his hand. I felt the jealousy rising in my veins and I tried to keep calm. "It's not about the English project," I said with gritted teeth. I tried not to throw daggers at the girl's hand but they laced their fingers together.

"That stranger punched me on the nose and kneed me in the balls!" Cade screamed and gripped his balls.

I glared at him. "That's what you get, fucktard. Don't mess with my brother."

"Then you shouldn't be messing with mine." I felt warmth on my side and I looked up to see Crevan, glaring at me but it looked like he was pretending. Why couldn't he just gaze at me normally instead of faking it?

"You have a little brother?"

"Surprise, surprise."

Our faces were near each other and I thought back to the parking lot and the lunchroom. Was he going to try to kiss me again? I disguised that thought. He wouldn't kiss me in front of anyone. Heck, he wouldn't kiss a boy in front of anyone. Like he said, he couldn't be gay. I shook my head and grabbed Eden's arm.

"We're leaving. Don't fuck with my brother, and if you do, I will come back and beat the living shit out of you. This was a warning" I shouted at the little douchbag, and then I turned to look at Crevan, "And you, do the fucking project yourself." I dragged Eden out of the house and quickly walked home, angry and a little heartbroken.   

~~~~~

 There you go. I didn't understand why Crevan couldn't be gay, but I was sure as hell that I didn't want him near me again. Right? I looked under my blanket and it was still hard. I groaned and slammed my head on my pillow. No way in the hell I was going to touch that. It'll have go down by itself tomorrow. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, but all I thought of was Crevan's abs and us kissing.