{15} Am I Adorable?

I put my hood on and walked into my school. I didn't want those two annoying people coming out nowhere and tackling me in their awkward and suffocating hugs. I sighed and walked to my locker.

As I was putting in my lock, in the corner of my eye, I saw someone walking towards me. I quickly put my stuff in my locker and tried to put my book bag inside but sadly it was too big. I groaned and looked up to see Alexandrina walking towards me with a big smile on her face and Rhett by her side.

"Zayden!" She screamed as he pushed some people out of her way and for once I was glad it was crowded. On the other hand, Rhett tried to keep up with her but she got lost in the crowd. I put the last book in my bag, closed the locker, and ran to my class.

I shut the door and breathed heavily.

That was a close one. I looked around the classroom to see that I was the only one there. I sighed happily and took my seat in the back. The bell rang and students started to fill in. I put my head on the table and closed my eyes, waiting for the class to end.

~~~~

I took out my sketch pad and opened to a new page. What can I draw that will calm me down besides Rhett? I put my pencil on my lip and looked around the lunch room. Nothing captured my eyes until I saw a boy with black hair and blue eyes laughing. He was the same boy who wanted to know my name. He stopped laughing and looked around the lunch room for someone or something.

I looked away from him and closed my eyes. His blue eyes sparkling while he laughed, his messy black hair moving wildly, and him laughing made it more amazing. I opened my eyes to put my pencil on the paper and started moving around on the paper, sketching before I could forget his face.

"Hey." I jumped and my pencil broke. I groaned and looked up to see the boy with black hair and blue eyes.

I glared at him and said coldly, "What do you want? You broke my pencil."

He rolled his eyes and sat down on the other side of the table. "I just want to say hi and why were you looking at me."

I froze and looked away from him. What was I supposed to answer to that stupid question? How did he see me? I didn't want him to see me staring at him. Wait, why was I getting worked up over that? I didn't care if he saw me.

"I needed something to draw," I said calmly. He raised an eyebrow and snatched my sketch pad. I stood up and tried to get my sketch back but he had long arms. I groaned and sat back down. He opened it and nodded at my drawings. He turned the page and stared at it blankly. I knew he was staring at my drawing of Rhett but he closed it quickly and slide my sketch pad back to me.

"Well?" I asked rudely.

He glared at me. "Well what?"

I sighed and opened my sketch pad, showing my dead flower drawing. "How is it?"

He frowned and shrugged. "It's okay. I've seen better."

That son of a bitch. I don't know why I let him see my drawings when he was going to say something that didn't help me. I grabbed my stuff and was about to walk out the lunch room when someone grabbed my arm. I shrugged it off roughly and turned around to see blue eyes.

"Oh, what now?" I groaned and stared blankly at him. Did he want to criticize my drawing again? He could do it to the other people who have art class. I didn't hear him say anything. I sighed and looked up to see guilty and sadness in his eyes. Why did he feel guilty and sad?

"I'm sorry," he said quickly.

I arched my eyebrows. "W-what?"

He rolled his eyes and looked at me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

First he was a jerk and now he was saying sorry to me? Why did I feel happy when he said he was sorry and he actually sounded like he meant it? I blinked and tried to say something but I couldn't say anything. He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. He looked around the lunch room and I noticed some people staring at us. I glared at them and they looked away.

"I never got your name," I said, breaking the silence.

He quickly looked at me and nodded. "My bad, I'm Crevan." He put his hand out for me to shake it but I didn't. He cleared his throat and put his hands back his pockets.

"Nice name." This was getting too awkward.

His eyes flickered to my sketch pad. "Where did you get that sketch pad?"

I looked up and frowned. "My therapist gave it to me to express my feelings but I don't think I have feelings."

"Why?"

I blinked in surprise. I didn't expect him to ask me that. I narrowed my eyes. "Why do you care?"

He rolled his eyes and sarcastically said, "Sorry for asking."

I sighed and put my sketch pad in my book bag. "I don't know but my therapist is trying to figure it out."

He nodded and he was going to say something when the bell rang. For some reason I suddenly felt disappointed because I would have to stop talking to him but happy because I was close to leaving school.

"I guess I'll see you later?" I said moving so students can move past me. He smiled and he had an amazing smile which almost made me smile. Almost. I felt my inside melt.

"Yeah, sure," he said and also moved back, so students can go past him. I was going to turn around when someone pushed me and I landed on someone's chest. I looked up to see blue eyes. His hands were on my waist and my face was press against his chest. When everyone left the lunch room, I quickly pushed him away and fixed my clothes.

"Stupid students pushing each other. Why can't they tell each other excuse me? But no. They want to be assholes," I mumbled. I heard chuckling. I looked up and saw Crevan smiling. "What?"

He looked at me and his blue eyes look like they were shining. "You sound funny when you're talking to yourself," he said and smiled.

I frowned. I was so close to smiling. He looked beautiful. "Thanks?"

He chuckled again and walked closer to me. "Why do you have to be adorable?" He whispered more to himself. What was he talking about? Did he call me adorable? Was I adorable?

"Hey, you two!" I turned my head to see a teacher with her hands on her hips and tapping her shoe impatiently. "Do you have a hall pass?" She said.

I shook my head and she sighed loudly. I looked back at Crevan and he was still staring at me. I took a step back and scratched my head.

"Bye Crevan," I said and turned around, walking to the teacher. I glanced behind me to see Crevan with his hands in his pockets and staring into space. Why did he call me adorable? I'm not adorable but why did I feel giddy when he said that? I don't think I can forget his smile.