(69} Fight! Fight! Fight!

I felt a shake on my arm. I groaned and turned the other way. I tried to fall back asleep but then I heard Eden's voice. He was screaming, and then I heard myself screaming too, and a crash! I gripped the sheets and my eyes snapped opened.

"Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey,"  my mother said, and I  jumped. I turned around quickly and I stared into grey eyes.

"Finally! I've been trying to wake you up for the past five minutes!" Eden said and took a step back. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 7:46 a.m.," Eden said while checking his watch. I glared at him and yawned.

"Dude, it's Saturday. Why in the hell would you wake me up so early?" 

I was going to go back to sleep when he said "It's not Saturday, idiot! It's Monday!"

My eyes widened and I jumped out of my bed. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I screamed and ran to my drawer.

"I did! You wouldn't wake up!" He screamed back.

I heard footsteps coming up and my door opened. "What's with all the screaming?"

I stopped looking for clothes when I saw Cade with his book bag on one shoulder and holding the door knob. I looked behind me at Eden. "So you're walking to school with your boyfriend?" I asked and a small smirk started to form.

Eden blushed and walked over to Cade. "Dude, I said wait for me downstairs," Eden said, glaring at him.

"I did but I wanted to see your face," Cade said. Eden turned into a red tomato and I laughed. There was a honk outside and Eden grabbed Cade's hand, pulling away from me.

"Hurry up! I don't want to be late for school!" Eden yelled.

"Who's downstairs?" I yelled back.

"It's a surprise!"

I hate surprises. I quickly grabbed my clothes, set them on my bed, walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror. My grey eyes seemed a little happier, all the stress was finally away from me, my dad accepted me and Eden for who we are, and I just felt happy. There was another knock and I thought about drying my hair but when I noticed the clock on my wall, I decided to let the job for the air. I walked out of my bathroom, got dressed, and ran downstairs. Cade was eating toast while standing next to Eden who was biting his nails.

"Okay, ready," I said. I heard a groan and I turned around to see my dad having trouble with putting his tie on. He groaned again and gave up. I shook my head, and then walked to my dad to help him with his tie. When I was done, he flashed me a smile and ruffled mine and Eden's hair.

"Have a good day!" He said cheerfully.

"You too!" We replied together. In a blink we were out of the house and as I was locking the door when I felt two arms wrapped around my waist, and then someone put their chin on my shoulder.

"Hey babe," he whispered. I automatically knew who it was.

"Stop calling me babe. It makes me feel like a girl," I said with gritted teeth.  

"You are the girl in this relationship." he argued.

"Who said we're in a relationship?" I said annoyingly.

The arm disappeared and I turned around to see Rhett with a smirk on his face. "If I asked you right now, would that make us boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"I'm not a girl!"  

"Um, sorry to interrupt your flirting, ladies, but we have school to go to!" Eden yelled. I looked behind to see Rhett's red car. I thought back to the accident we had and was going to deny the offer but I had to go into a car someday. I sighed slowly and Eden's head went back inside the car.