{3} Glowing Stars

Usually, my brother, Eden, doesn't get beat up in school. But he isn't a normal kid. He has a big mouth, which needs to shut sometimes, he's a rebel, and he's a loner like me. But he doesn't like love, and I do. It means you won't have problems in your life, but it also means you'll be alone for the rest of your life and won't find "love." Like I need love. I already have love from my mother. You can call me a momma's boy, but I am not, so stop thinking about that.

"What did he do?" I said with a frown.

"I thought my big brother, the "normal one" would help me but I guess not," Eden said, glaring at me. He has brown hair and grey eyes like me. People thought we were twins since we look alike, but I told them that he's my little brother and that he is a dickhead.

He had a black eye on his right eye and a busted lip. Damn, I thought it would be a busted lip, not a black eye.

"I am helping, dickhead, so shut up," I said, glaring at him and looking at his lip.

"Hey! No, cursing!" My dad barked. My dad has brown hair and grey eyes and light pink lips. I knew that I got all my looks from my dad, but I sometimes wish I had my mom's. I rolled my eyes and touched Eden's black eye.

"Ow! Stop that, you idiot!" He screamed.

"Look who's talking? You got your ass kicked by a 7th grader for talking too much! " I yelled.

"Hey! Didn't your father say no cursing?" My mom said, coming to the kitchen. My mother has big brown eyes, short brown hair, and pink lips.

"Yes, mom, but Eden can't keep his mouth shut. He's always talking," I grumbled.

"Well, if I haven't talk, then you wouldn't hear me now!" Eden screamed again.

"We can fucking hear you now!"

"Okay, you two upstairs!" My dad yelled. I scoffed and walked upstairs to my room. To add that I'm pissed off, I slammed the door hard and jumped on my bed and screamed into the pillow. I stopped when I started to get a headache. I turned around on my back and looked at the glowing stars that my mom and I put up when I was seven.

What happened to my family? My family was always happy and kind to each other. We did things for each other, too, but it's like everything, and everyone shut down.

I went to therapy, Eden started to become mean, and my dad won't talk to us sometimes. I looked at the window and noticed the sun was going down quickly. I went to the bathroom, took a cold shower, put on my pajamas, and went back to my bed. I looked at the stars that were glowing around my room and started to count in my head.

I felt myself slip away in the darkness, and it was the first time I could relax. I smiled a little bit and closed my eyes.

~~~

Dedicated to my new Gummi bear and Angry Birds friend! She will get an Angry Bird on you! O___O