{16} Session 4

After what happened between Crevan and I, I couldn't stop thinking about him. His black hair, his shining blue eyes, and his smile...

What the hell was I thinking? I needed to talk to my therapist fast. I groaned and leaned my head on the wall. What was Rhett and my therapist talking about? Were they talking about me? Did Rhett talked about me with her?

I banged my head on the wall when I thought about Rhett. I shouldn't be thinking about him. He had that an annoying, whiny, childish, loud, weird excuse of a girlfriend. You are so stupid Rhett.

Why did I care if he was dating Alexandrina or the Satan himself? Why did I care if he was talking about me or not? Why did I care? I shouldn't have care. I was about to bang my head on the wall again when the door opened and Rhett came out with his sketch pad. When he saw me, he smiled and walked away.

Wasn't he going to say anything to me? Why did he always smile while I didn't return one back? I swear he was a weirdo. I sighed and got up from the floor. I grabbed my book bag and walked into my therapist's room. She closed the door and sat on her chair. She smiled at me and took out her little notebook.

"Hello Zayden, did you draw anything new?" she asked, crossing her legs. I nodded and was about to tell her about what happened when I stopped. How could I tell her in a calm way? I never felt embarrassed or giddy in my life and I wanted all those feelings to never happen.

"Yes, I have but I don't think it's good," I said and opened to the page where I drew Crevan. I gave her my sketch pad and she frowned. I raised an eyebrow and waited her for to say something. She didn't say anything and I was getting impatient.

"Who is this?" She asked finally.

I sighed and said, "Crevan. I met him while he was sitting in my lunch table and we kind of talked after that."

She scoffed and crossed her arms. "I know that's half of the truth. What did you do so he would come up to you?"

I copied what she did. "I'm not saying anything else."

She raised an eyebrow. "Is that a challenge?"

I smirked. "Maybe."

She chuckled and grabbed her little notebook. "Fine but one day you will tell me about Crevan. For now, tell me how you're doing at home."

My smirk dropped and I frowned. "Eden came into my room and he acted weird. I showed him my drawings and he liked my dead flower."

"What about Rhett?" She said.

I glared at her. "What about him? I haven't thought of him all day but I've been thinking about Crevan."

She shook her head and took off her glasses. "Tell me more about Crevan. Did something happen today?" Did something happen today? You have no idea. I was confused as hell.

I shrugged. "Nope. Nothing happened today. We just talked and that's it."

His hands around my waist, his blue eyes staring into my soul, and his laugh. It was almost music to my ears. I easily forgave him for his comment about my drawings that it scared me. I was letting his looks blind me.

She narrowed her eyes and wanted to ask me questions but shrugged it off. "Okay. what about Alexandrina?"

I felt like punching her in the face and ripping her hair off. My frown deepened and I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about her."

My therapist nodded and wrote on her little notebook. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked around her room. I noticed the picture on her desk and it was the same picture with her and the guy.

"Let's talk about you and that guy," I said, looking back at her.

Her eyes darkened but tried to hide it with a big smile. "What guy?"

I rolled my eyes and got up from my chair to walk to her desk. I grabbed the picture and showed her it. She looked away from the picture and looked at the window.

"Why do you care?" She whispered.

"Because you seem to be sad when I talk about him. What did he do to you?"

She got up and walked to the door. "I think you should go, Zayden."

I blinked and put the picture back on her desk. "What?"

She put her hands on her hips and glared at me. That was the first time she glared at me and usually it would be playful glares. "I think you should go. I will see you tomorrow."

I slowly grabbed my stuff and walk to the door. I walked out of her room and I turned around to say something to her but she slammed the door on my face. I needed to find out what did that guy did to her.

I used to not care about her or this therapy stuff, but I started to care about her feelings after helping me find me a new hobby; drawing. I needed to help her. If she was helping me, I was going to help her and make her not sad anymore. I turned around and walked out of school.