Chapter 1

Dedicated to Ally for the awesome trailer on the side! :)

*JAZLYN'S P.O.V.*

Dad for the hundredth time, I'll be fine. I promise." I assured my worried father once more.

"Okay, okay. I'll be checking up on you. I don't care if you're 18."

"Yes sir. Now go before you get fired!" I ushered him towards the gate as the lady called for his plane.

"I wish I could take you. I love you kiddo."

"No worries. I love you too, dad."

"Oh and please don't eat all my food!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I laughed.

He winked at me and blew me a kiss as he rushed to board the plane to America, my old home. I watched until he was out of my view and then turned towards the exit.

The airport was extremely packed with teenagers and kids. I had no clue why; it was Tuesday, a school day. A huge crowd blocked the exit.

Out of nowhere, ear piercing screams erupted from the crowd. Girls were going crazy, jumping up and down and pushing past each other. I really just wanted to go home. I pouted to myself and took a deep breath. I made my way through the crowd saying excuse me and squeezing through girls bawling their eyes out.

Why? I do not know.

I came across three girls: one blond, one brunette and one with dark brown hair. They seemed to be arguing over something.

I groaned and straightened out my shirt.

"Excuse me." I said politely attempting to squeeze past the girls.

"Can't you see were trying to have discussion here?!" The blond one snapped at me.

"Can't you see I'm trying to get through?" I snapped back.

"How about we ask the American?!" The brunette exclaimed. Wow, I've just been objectified for being American.

"Who do you think would look better with Louis? Out of us 3?" The brunette asked seriously.

That's what they were arguing about? My goodness.

"Okay. First, I have no clue who Louis is. Second, you guys are arguing over who would look better with a guy? If you guys like the same guy why don't you find out who he likes? But if you guys were friends, which I highly doubt, then you wouldn't care. "I explained to the frozen shocked faces of the girls. I know, I felt the same way. I just gave them a life lesson.

"What the hell do you mean you don't know who Louis is? Why are you even here?!" The dark haired one exclaimed.

"Heck. What the heck." I corrected her. "And I just dropped my dad off. He's flying to America."

"Why are you dressed like him then?" The blond asked motioning to my clothes. I was wearing a striped shirt with red skinnies and my black TOMS.

"Are you saying I dress like a guy? Cause if so, that's pretty harsh." I said scrunching my eyebrows.

With an eye roll, I squeezed past them and the rest of teenage bodies before getting to the exit.