Chapter 59

*Jazlyn*

“We beat you! I beat you!” Louis cheered, jabbing a finger towards me.  

“Technically, you beat the Dream Team; you didn’t beat me. ‘Cause, if I recall, I did beat you in our challenge. So, you’re still the loser.” I explained to him to regain my pride and composure back.   I can’t believe we lost; it’s just so unbearable to think about.

“It’s okay; I got your back, bro.” Javier whispered to Louis with a prominent smirk.

No he did not.

I picked up the Yasmin doll and threw it right at Javier’s head. Unfortunately, he ducked right in time.

“Oh my God, Yasmin, are you okay?” Javier exclaimed, grabbing the doll head from the floor and bringing it close to his chest while rubbing its hair.

“Stop being a sore loser, Jazlyn. You didn’t have to throw that at poor Louis,” He scolded me, narrowing his eyes.

“I can’t believe you! I’m your sister and you betrayed me like that?” I yelled at him, throwing my hands up.

“What the hell are you going on about?” He asked incredously. But I saw right through that.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about!” I shouted.

“I got your back bro,” I mimicked him.

“You threw that challenge so they would win!” I accused him.

“Well this just got awkward,” Harry stated, bobbing his head up and down while rocking back and forth on his heels.

“Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t,” He replied with a sly smirk.

“Maybe you did, maybe you didn’t what kind of response is that you idiot?!” I exclaimed looking at him in shock.

“My own brother! My flesh and blood! Betrays me!” I called out, planting the back of my hand on my forehead while tilting my head back. “Oh dear,” I sighed falling backwards into Addie’s already outstretched arms.

“How could you?” Addie asked Javier, looking at him in disgust.

“Now, now let’s calm down. I’m sure Javier didn’t do what you are accusing him of, let’s all just be civil and sit down and talk about this,” Luke offered, trying to create a more peaceful atmosphere.

“Civil? I’ll show you civil,” I said jumping on top of Javier.

“That’s not civil!” Luke cried out, “She’s not being civil guys!”

“Okay, cool. We can just stand around and watch them kill themselves. Popcorn, anyone?”  He said being sarcastic.