Chapter 15

*LOUIS’S P.O.V*

“Goodbye lovelies!” Niall said waving to Jaz and Addie.

“Awh! Such a sweetheart!” Jaz cooed before shutting the door.

“Awh! Such a sweetheart Nialler!” I also cooed, pinching Niall’s cheeks in the process.

“Shut up!” He blushed shoving me lightly.

“Does someone have a crush?” Liam asked in a high pitch voice looking at Niall.

“I’m not going to lie lads, they are both very attractive.” Niall smirked.

All four of us yelled and shoved Niall.

“Anyways, they are both so...” Zayn said trailing off, not being able to find the right word.

“Alike, funny, weird, different.” I said listing off possible words.

“What I couldn’t believe is they didn’t know who we were. How could they not know?” Harry asked bewildered.

“Well, they probably don’t care about a British and Irish boy band with five amazingly hot guys. Louis being the hottest of course.”  I smirked.

“It’s pretty weird though.” Niall stated. We all poured into Harry’s house and into the living room as quietly as we could.

Liam quickly put in Toy Story before any of us could object. We all slid into our sleeping bags and waited for the movie to begin.

I still couldn’t believe they didn’t know who we were. Everyone knew who we were. Whether they were haters or they listened to completely different music.

We were One Direction. One of the greatest boy bands ever!