Chapter 25

*AYDENS P.O.V*

"No, I’m telling you. He's seriously creeping me out. I didn’t know guys could be this bad!" Jaz voice from the video said into the phone while walking down the hall.

"I'm going to tell him we're done at Starbucks now. Yeah, he's freaking phys- oh gosh. He's at my house." Jaz cut off, looking at my figure outside the window next to the door. I smiled widely at her and waved. Jeesh, I did look creepy.

"Hey, Dylan. I thought we were going to meet at Starbucks?" Jaz asked once I stepped in.

"Yeah, I wanted you to be safe so I thought we should go together." I said smiling like an idiot.

"Um, okay. How about we sit down first?" Jaz offered leading me towards the living room.

"Who were you talking too? Are you cheating on me?" I fired at her once we sat down.

"First of all, I was talking to Addie which is none of your concern and second, we went on ONE date." Jaz retorted.

"It was the best date I've been on." I replied creepily, scooting closer to her.

"We sat on the same bench at the park and you offered me some of your pretzel. I don't even think it was a date." Jaz said moving down on the couch towards the arm rest, putting distance between us.

"I just wanna live in your socks so that I can be with you every step of the way." I cooed reaching down to grab her Vans. She quickly grabbed my hands and lightly pushed them back towards me. I still maintained that creepy grin throughout the whole thing.

"Dylan. That's not something a guy would say."

"But I’m not just a guy. I’m your boyfriend, bunny boo." I said grabbing her hand and stroking it.

"Bunny boo? That's another thing. Can you just call me by my name? Jazlyn. Say it with me; Jazlyn." Jaz said pulling her hand away.

"Sure thing Jazzy wazzy." I grinned.

Jaz shook her head and rubbed her temples.

"No guy does that. Are you sure you're a guy? Look, Dylan, I don’t know what you think is going on between us but let me assure you there is nothing. We have never ever been together and we never ever will."

"I don’t understand."

"Dylan, we went on one so called 'date' three days ago. Since then you have been following me everywhere I go. Every guy I’m with suddenly gets a text from you saying to back off. Even my brother. I don’t even want to know how you got their numbers. You park your car outside my house and watch me. I caught you watching me sleep just last night outside my bedroom window at four in the morning. You installed a security camera in my driveway. What the heck?" Jaz ranted giving clapping her hands for extra effect. The whole time I was smiling at her.

"I just wanted to make sure you were safe." I responded trying to grab her hand. She pushed it down into my laps and pulled hers away.

"Not to mention you showed up at my family picnic." Jaz continued.

"I told your dad I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"You don't even know my dad. You've never met my dad. You're not even acquainted with my dad." Jaz stated, clapping at each sentence.

"I’m sorry but this just has to stop. Look, Dylan. I think you should leave. Jaz demanded pointing towards the door.

I nodded my head slowly and got up. I turned around and held out my hand. Jaz gave my hand a confused look.

“Okay, let’s go.” I answered.

“No. Like without me. You’re a big boy.” Jaz said trying to get out of my grip. I dismissed her regards and grabbed her arm pulling her up with me.

“You’re going with me.” I said with an eerie grin. I chuckled at my face. I could be a pretty creepy lad.

"No. No. No. Dylan you're obviously not getting this. I want you to leave. Get a life. Be gone peasant." She pushed me away from her.

"Dylan. We're done. Like forever. I’m sure you will find a girl just like you. Creepy and obsessive." Jaz said taking a step back.

"It's just- I love you Jazlyn." I told her, my face going dead serious. "And you're going to love me too." I stared at her darkly while slowly pulling out a jumbo blueberry muffin.

Jaz eyes widened as she took in the muffin.

“You wouldn’t.” She cried looking at me in my eyes. I slowly began to squeeze the muffin making Jaz flinch. I laughed along with everyone else at Jaz's face.

“Okay, okay, okay! You monster.” Jaz cried in defeat. The video then cut straight to the girl’s name: A&J.

"You guys did all that?" Louis asked in awe.

"Yeah. This one was like a remake of one of our idol Youtubers, Jimmy Tatro." Addie smiled.

I wanna scream and shout, and let it all out

And scream and shout, and let it out

We saying, oh wee oh wee oh wee oh wee oh

A phone blared from the coffee table. Jaz bolted from her seat next to Liam on the couch and snatched the phone from the table. She quickly hit the accept button and slammed it to her ear. Whoa, whoever was calling her must be extremely important.

"Hey handsome!" Jaz smiled into the phone. Handsome?

"I know! I've missed you too! It's been insanely boring without you." Jaz pouted. Addie shot Jaz a look which she nodded at.

"Hi love!" Addie screamed into the phone and Jaz's ear.

"How’s everything going over there?" Jaz asked walking into the kitchen leaving us.

"Who's that?" Niall asked, reading my mind. He gave Addie a perplexed expression.

Comment, vote, fan <3