Chapter 36

-CHAPTER 36-

*JAZLYNS P.O.V*

"BOYS!" A deep voice bellowed from down the street. Uh oh. Thats not good.

We all snapped our heads to where the voice came from. A big man stood outside the boys house, looking at us.

"You guys are in trouble!" I sang in a sing-songy voice.

They mumbled words under their breaths and began their long journey down the street. Addie and I followed closely behind. We havent properly met the boys bodyguard, Paul. We knew some stuff about him from our reading but we havent introduced ourselves.

"Paul! How are you?" Louis asked in a cheery voice. The look Paul gave him shattered all his hopes of playing it cool.

"What happened to you guys and in-" Paul began but I cut him off.

"Hi Paul! Im Jaz and this is Addie. We live next door. We sort of pulled a couple pranks on these nut balls and that kinda explains the mess inside and down the street. And on the boys themselves."

Paul didnt say anything. Just looked the boys up and down and nodded his head.

"You guys let two girls do that to you? I thought I taught you better." Paul said, shaking his head with a chuckle.

"They're not normal, Paul." Liam stated,shaking his head with his eyes wide.

Addie and I shrugged our shoulders at that comment. We get that a lot. Like, a lot.

"How about this. Since you guys are never going to get us, we will clean up the mess inside while you guys clean yourselves up. Yeah?" Addie offered? I raised my eyebrow at that. Addie offering to clean? Wow. Just, wow. Im usually the one who says that.

"No, thats fine-" Liam began to protest but I cut him off.

"Nothings going to stop us. We will go change and we will be right back."

They all nodded their heads as we walked into my house.

"We have to get the cameras. I got mine." Addie reminded me.

"Oh yeah. When we finish cleaning. Dont let me forget." I warned her.

"No promises." Addie shrugged.

I gave her a glare before running up the stairs. Unfortunetly, my foot slip on one of the steps causing me to fall foward. I caught myself by placing my hands palm down on to the top of the step. That was what kept me from falling on my face. My knee rested two steps down. Addies laughter rung through my ears. What a friend. Doesnt even help me up. I shot her another glare and picked myself up. I dusted off myself, trying to gain my dignity back.

She walked past me whispering "loser" on the way. That demon. I followed her into my room and crossed the room to my white dresser.

I pulled out a black crop top with "Fresh" written across it and a pair of white shorts. I left my hair in its regular braid and slipped on my black combat boots.

Addie had already but on a black Mickey Mouse sweater and a pair of dark skinny jeans. I tossed her black vans towards her since they were next to me. She also left her alone, leaving it in a pony tail with a black bow.

We ran back outside laughing. We entered the boys yard and heard their voices coming from the side of the house. They were spraying themselves down with the hose. Actually,Louis was just spraying all the boys while they ran in fright.

I shook my head and entered their house. It wasnt that bad. Oh, who am I kidding? It was pretty bad.

"Aw man!" Addie complained once she saw the mess.

I sighed and began picking up the cake pieces while Addie got a garbage bag. I wasnt going to let all the cake go to waste so I ate the pieces that seemed clean enough. Too bad we made it explode, It was really good.

"Finally!" Addie exclaimed after we finished cleaning.

"Come on. Lets go do a video." I offered while walking out the door just as the boys were coming in.

"Hey neighbs." I greeted them while still walking. They stopped in their tracks and turned around.

"Neighbs?" Harry asked bewildered.

"Neighbors. Neighbs." I answered in an obvious tone.

"See you Neighbs!" Louis blurted, waving at us. I saluted him before I climbed our fence.

"Cameras." Addie reminded me.

I groaned loudly remembering the cameras. Instead of getting them myself, I called Ayden.

"Hey buddy! Were doing a video in 30 minutes! Come quickly. Oh and while youre at it, can you pick up some candy and muffins? Blueberry!"

"Is this all im good for Jaz?" He replied.

Addie shot me a look. Oh yeah! I forgot!

"Yeah, just a bit and can you get the camera we set up earlier today?"

"The ones I had to climb a ladder to set up? The ones where I almost died?" He complained.

"Yes you big old baby." I rolled my eyes

"Thats and oxie moron."

"Youre one. Thank you! I love you!" I exclaimed before hanging up.

"Okay, now to our dressig room!" I cheered, running inside.

"You mean youre room?" Addie asked.

"Dont ruin my moment!" I yelled, shutting the door in her face.

Sorry for the slow updates! Updates will come faster after the week of April 14th!! Anyways, what do you guys want the girls to make a video about?