Chapter 64

*ADDIES POV*

"I'm never taking a nap in this house ever again," Zayn commented while walking through the doorway before the other boys.

"How do you like your new tats?" I asked, chuckling.

"They won't come off!" He groaned, lifting his arms up to reveal his temporary tattoos, some of which were half rubbed off.

"That's the point," Jaz grinned. "It'll take a while for those to come off."

With that said she high fived me.

"Just thought we would let you know that we love you two and you guys are the best people in the entire universe," Liam quickly told us as he walked through.

"Even better than me mum," Niall added just as quick.

"Stop sucking up morons." I laughed, shaking my head at their antics.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Harry tried to cover up.

Today, in fact, was dear Harry's day. We had something simple yet perfect for him. As the day progressed, Jaz slipped out of the crowd unnoticed. We were all engrossed with Keeping Up with the Kardashians (especially the boys) that no one noticed- expect me of course, but I was in on the plan. Something about commenting and making fun of the Kardashians made an amusing entertainment source. The show was pretty addicting nevertheless. No matter how much I refused to watch it, I found myself mindlessly gazing at the TV. The Kardashians are just too good. I hate to admit it but, it was probably my favorite TV show.

I gave Jaz a few minutes to set up. We practiced yesterday but you never know. Expect the unexpected. After a good five or six minutes, I threw a pillow at Harry (who was closest to me) and told him to get me a drink. With a dirty look and a heavy sigh he complied, dragging himself into the kitchen.

The small cameras were already placed. We had four in fact, all aimed at one spot: The fridge. Two were side views, one was looking down and the other was actually inside the fridge.

I cautiously and silently followed Harry into the kitchen, keeping a distance so he wouldn't notice. I hid behind the wall when he yelled what type of drink I wanted and I told him to surprise me.

When he opened the fridge, Jaz popped out and screamed.

Jaz wasn't the only one who screamed.

Harry toppled backwards and landed hard against the kitchen counter while screaming. His eyes were wide and he was clutching his chest while panting.

Jaz and I fell to the floor in laughter. Well, Jaz actually fell out of the fridge.

"That was not funny!" Harry exclaimed, still breathing heavily.

"That was so funny. Oh my." I laughed even harder.

"They got you didn't they?" Louis asked Harry as he came rushing into the kitchen along with everyone else.

Harry nodded his head, keeping his eyes casted down.

"Take down." I grinned, high fiving Jazlyn.

"Sneaky, sneaky snakes." Liam peered at us with narrowed eyes. He indicated he would be watching us by drawing two fingers from his eyes to us.

I gave him the okay sign.

Everything gradually went back to normal. The boys were very wary with us and they wouldn't let us near them. It was going to get harder if they were going to be suspicious of our every move.

When they left late at night, Jaz and I planned the next boy and the next prank. We transferred the videos from the cameras to Jaz's computer and stored them in a file for later use. We had a big plan for those babies.

We decided tomorrow would be Liam. We would just have to have them trust us, especially Liam.

"Two down, three more to go." I grinned at Jaz and Ayden.

Sorry for the wait I've been grounded and so much stuff has came up and I just got lost in it. I'm really really sorry.

good news I'd there is about 5-7 more chapters left!!

love you all!!!