Chapter 56

I gripped the huge teddy bear closer to my body, balancing it on one knee while I fumbled with the house keys with my free hand. My other hand held a box of blueberry muffins, only for the best. After finally unlocking the door, I quietly slipped in. Knowing my sister, she would still be asleep at nine in the morning and Addie would be with her. I haven't told her about my arrival nor my break. I wanted to surprise her when I came home. I smiled at my real home, not the two story house back in Florida. This was my home, this is where I belonged. I crept up the stairs and padded into my sisters room. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the bed was empty.

I scavenged around the house for my petite sister with her long, dark brown hair and her ever-so-happy persona. This damn teddy bear was getting difficult to carry along with the muffins. With a sigh, I opened up the back door. Happy to see two tents sprung up, I placed the bear and muffins on the patio table before walking to the tent on the left. I already had a feeling who the two tents contained: Jaz, Addie, Luke and Tayler. I always teased Luke for hanging with a bunch of girls which he claimed 'up his game' but he was like a brother to me as Addie was like another sister.

I zipped down the tent with a huge smile on my face. Its been months since ive seen my baby sister. Ive only been able to call her on the phone, or Skype her when I wasnt busy. The season was now dying done, we only had five more games to play before it finally ended and I could come back to Chesire until the spring season. Jaz and I always stayed in contact, even if it was a single text saying 'hghk'.

But when the tent opened up and I placed one foot inside, it wasnt my baby sister in their.

Hell no.

Those were five boys in their, sleeping. I let out a strangled scream, obviously taken aback. I knew all of Jazs friends, mainly because I also went to school with them and because she only hung out with Addie, Luke and Tayler the majority of the time. But I did not know these five.

The five boys woke up screaming as well when they saw me. I flew backwards out of the tent landing on my butt. More shouts came from the other tent as four people piled out of it. One of them being Jazlyn.

Oh thank you baby Jesus.

"JAVIER!" Jaz yelled running towards me. I quickly pulled myself up before she came barreling into me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I squeezed her tightly with a big grin. My heart swelled up at seeing my sister after almost a year. Her hair was longer and her eyes brighter but all-in-all, she was still the same Jazlyn at the airport leaving almost a year ago.

"I got you something," I mumbled into her hair, pulling away to point towards the bear and the box of muffins sitting on the table. She hugged me once more before sprinting towards my presents. Mainly the muffins.

"Hey Javi!" Addie greeted me with a big hug as well.

"Blondie! Hows life without me? Boring I assume?" I teased her, squeezing her tighlty.

"Quite the opposite actually. Its been fun, exicting, awesome..."

Before she could go on, I shoved my hand into her face and pushed her away to get to Luke. She stuck her tongue out at me like a five year old. She obviously hasnt changed either. I thought she would become more mature, boy was I wrong.

"Luke, my man!" I exclaimed, grasping his hand and pulling him in for a hug. His blonde hair was definitely lighter than before and he most definitely grew an inch. He also seemed to gain more muscle. Good to know he still hit up the gym without me.

"Hows everhthing, mate?" He asked with smile.

"Awesome! Im on break now so I thought I would come home, mate." I mocked his accent. He shook his head at my attempt and clasped my shoulder. Next to him was a boy with dark hair and light brown eyes. He smiled at me shyly and slipped his hands deep into his pockets.

"Im Javier." I smied at him, sticking out my hand. He returned the smile and shook my hand with a firm grip.

"Ayden."

"Addies boyfriend," Jaz sung in my ear at a whisper. A loud whisper at that. I raised my eyebrows at him which made him noticeably nervous, his cheeks slightly tinged pink. I gave him a playful smile, indicating I meant no harm. Unless, of course, he breaks her heart or some crap.

I turned around to get a good glance at the five boys who I walked in on sleeping.

My eyes widened in shock as I realized just who I was standing before. They all gave me sheepish smiles in return and awkward waves. I literally felt the urge to bow down and kiss their shoes.

"Jaz, why is One Direction in our backyard? "