epilogue

1 year later :

"Hey babe are you on your way?" I asked my boyfriend through the phone.

"Turn around."

With a huge grin, I slowly spun around.

My boyfriend of 8 months happily stood in front of me with a blueberry muffin and a chocolate chip frappe. His blonde hair was perfectly messy as always and his crystal blue eyes sparkled as I looked at him.

"Thank you, Luke." I greeted him with a kiss.

"Oh, this is awkward. This isn't for you." He laughed, holding up the muffin and frappe. "It's for me."

"Ha ha very funny. Hand it over mister." I demanded, sticking my hand out.

"So rude." He sighed, handing over my muffin and drink.

"Shut up, you love me." I winked at him before taking a sip of my frappe.

"That I do." He smiled down at me. "That I do." He whispered before laying a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Hey lovebirds, we have work to do, Jesus!" Addie yelled while walking into a room.

"Hello to you too Ads." Luke shook his head with a smile.

"Hey Luke." Addie said poking her head out the door before going back in.

"Are you staying or are you going to come back?" I asked Luke, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I have to go pick up Layla from school but I promised her I would bring her here to see you." He replied, brushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"Yay! Alright I'll see you later than. I love you." I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Love you more." He replied before walking away.

"Be safe Lukey!" I called out to him, giggling.

In response he gave me a hard look over his shoulder which I replied with a wink.

I walked into the room Addie walked into and sat in my chair.

"Finally child! Do you know how thick your hair is? It doesn't take ten minutes to do!" My hair stylist, Ryder Clark chastised me.

Her long dark hair with a light brown ombré hung down her back as she rummaged around her drawers for her supplies.

"It's not my fault my hair is like this!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe you should cut your hair like Addie did." Ryder replied, raising her eyebrow.

"Nope. Never happening." I quickly shook my head, running a hand through my long hair.

I looked over at Addie who was getting her makeup done by our makeup artist, Alexandria. She recently cut her blonde hair (which reached mid-back) to shoulder length. Even though it looks really good on her, my curly hair wouldn't do well with a haircut like that.

"I'll chop it off for you." Addie winked at me. Ryder did a really good job with what little hair she had to work with. Addie's hair was nicely curled and framed her face perfectly. She really did make a good decision when she cut her hair.

"Move one more time and I'll stab your eyeball." Alexandria threatened her.

Alexandria was a petite brunette with a fiery attitude. She could be the sweetest person ever but she isn't afraid to speak her mind.

"Wow. This Is a really hostile environment. I do not want to be apart of this anymore." Addie stated while staying perfectly still.

"You love us." Ryder commented while working on my hair.