Chapter 31

*JAZLYNS P.O.V*

As soon as Ayden drove up my driveway I hopped out of the car and jumped the fence, not bothering with the gate. I needed to do the video now or all my fresh ideas would be out of my head. I unlocked my door and ran up my carpeted stairs and into my bright room. I grabbed my sleek laptop from off my bed and ran back downstairs with it.

I threw myself onto my tan couch and set my laptop on the coffee table. I adjusted the brightness and contrast to make the video look good. I will edit it later.

Once I hit the record button, I began.

“So, I just came back from seeing Mama. You know that scary movie everyone has been freaking out about?” I said putting quotations over the words ‘scary movie’.

“Well I didn’t think it was scary. You know what I hate about scary movies? Let me just tell you.” I began my rant.

“One: I hate how stupid the people are. If you hear a noise in an EMPTY house or wherever you are, do not go near it! You’re asking to die is what you’re doing. If I was in a scary movie, first scary thing that happens, I’m out. Peace out Girl Scout. I’m not going to just sit there and DIE. I run!”

“Two: Someone always trips. Always. They’re being chased, they might live! They’re so close to the exit! Trips. And then they just sit there! GET THE FRICK UP. You would be alive right now if you would’ve gotten up you caca face. Maybe if they stopped looking behind them every two seconds they would see that microscopic pebble that they’re going to step on and trip. Simple as that.” I continued. I already felt myself getting into this as I kept going.

“Three: Let’s split up.” At this point I swung my head towards the camera and made an are-you-freaking-kidding-me look. “Why would you split up? Splitting up means being alone. Being alone means the killer is going to find you and he’s going to cut you. And possibly eat you. And no one’s going to save you because you’re alone. Nice choice kid.

“Four: Do not check to see if the bad guy is dead! Once that mofo hits the floor you burn it! Get the heck out of there. No need to check for a heartbeat. He won’t do that to you.”

“Five: When a ghost expert tells you do not contact the spirit yourself, do not do it. Do you want to be possessed and kill all your family members? Didn’t think so.” Addie joined in, jumping next to me on the couch.

“Finally, you have no signal. Of course. Right when you’re about to be skinned by the masked giraffe, you’re phone receives no signal. Or it dies or you accidently step on it and crush it. What else can I say about that?” I said, finally ending my rant. With that, I clicked the stop recording button and leaned back into the couch. That was a lot of talking!

“Well done.” Addie said, giving me a high five. I quickly edited the video, uploaded it, and tweeted to make sure let all three thousand of our followers on Twitter know.

I decided to call my dad and check up on him. Addie and Ayden went up to my room to play Mario Karts which would soon end up in a disaster. I dialed his number and waited for his voice to pick up. After the fourth ring he answered.

“Hey baby!” He exclaimed.

“Hola dad!”

“How’s everything over there? Good I presume?

“Amazing! How’s work?”

“I haven’t been to work. I’ve been at the bar hitting up some smoking ladies.” My mouth dropped.

“Dad!” I exclaimed, astonished that he had said that. I shouldn’t be, he’s always been like that.

“You heard nothing.”

1. Corniest joke?
2. Favorite gif/picture?