chapter 67

"So, let me get this straight. Louis is hiding and avoiding us because he's afraid we're gonna prank him?"

"Yeah, basically."

Addie and I shared a look before we combusted into laughter.

"What a baby," I sputtered in between laughs.

"Aw poor kiddo," Addie cooed, chuckling.

"Tell him to relax, we're not going to do anything today," I rolled my eyes, plopping myself onto my couch.

"Yeah, it's a kick it back and relax kinda day." Addie added, laying opposite of me.

Zayn shrugged and settled down on the arm chair. Liam, Harry and Niall soon followed, after exchanging cautious glances.

"He just doesn't want to fall victim to one of your awful pranks," Liam joked.

"Awful?" I questioned him, glaring.

"To you maybe, but to everyone else they are hilarious." Addie responded, giving Liam a challenging look.

"And evil." Niall added, laughing at his own joke.

"Are not!" I laughed with him.

"I still haven't been able to remove these tattoos!" Zayn complained, pulling up his white long sleeve to show us his Barbie art work.

"You can't even tell, they blend in with your other tattoos." Addie waved him off. "But I do admire that "Be Barbie-utiful", might have to get one myself." She grinned.

Zayn shot her a glare while attempting to hide the rest of the tattoos by pulling his sleeve back down.

It was a bit more quiet without Louis's usual witty remarks but it still felt comfortable.

I felt like I've known these groups of boys as long as I have known Luke. It felt normal to tease Harry and laugh with Nialls contagious laugh and make humorous references with Zayn and play fight with Liam and to banter with Louis.

It was comforting and I loved it, I never wanted it to end.

But, all good things come to an end.

And that bothered me.

But, I wasn't going to let the underlying fact that the boys would be leaving today stop me from leaving them with an unforgettable memory of Addie and I.

Addie and I were always described as devious. I had a way with my words and Addie had a way with her actions which together easily fooled many people. Therefore, we could trick anybody.

Anybody including the Louis Tomlinson and his four band mates.

The Devious Duo they would say.

"I can't believe you guys are leaving today," I pouted, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"I know," Niall groaned. "I'm going to miss all of you so much."

"Honestly, this has been one of the best breaks ever." Liam commented, nodding his head and looking at the boys for agreement.

"What can we say?" Addie sighed dramatically, tossing her hair over her shoulder and sticking her hand out.

"What time are you leaving ?" Ayden asked.

"Tonight at 8." Zayn responded.

Addie and I shared a knowing look. Everything was going to be crammed today but we organized it sufficiently.

Unfortunately for Louis, he would be pranked twice this evening: once by himself and once with the band as a whole. Both pranks would be linked together and poor Louis would be apart of them both.

I glanced at the clock which read 12:32 p.m. In about an hour we would have to get everything set up for Louis's prank and then the bands prank.

To past time, we all played Heads Up on Harry's phone.

"I still can't believe One Direction was on of the topics," Ayden laughed.

"Harry got so excited he almost fell off the chair!" I giggled, unable to help myself.

"Alright let's do this!" Addie said as she came out of the back door loaded with our supplies.

The boys had returned home to finish packing after our game of heads up. We needed to climb onto the roof of their house so we had to be insanely quiet or else they would hear us.

"Here?" Addie whispered down to Ayden who gave her a thumbs up to place the bucket where she positioned it.

"Alright who's staying up here?" Addie asked, turning to me.

"Ayden." We both finalized after a split second of eye contact.

"If I miss you guys better have a back up plan!" Ayden exasperated after hearing the news.

"Well, don't mess up then." I winked at him, patting him on the back.

"We need Luke." I said after a moment of thinking.

"We need Luke or you need Luke?" Addie smirked, raising one eyebrow skillfully.

I narrowed my eyes at her while pulling out my phone. Maybe I did want Luke here but we actually really did need him.

After telling him that he was wanted he showed up five minutes later.

"Why do me and Ayden always get the boring jobs?" He sighed, shaking his head.

Addie and I both rolled our eyes before pushing the fan and the other bucket towards him.

"Is this my bucket?" Luke questioned.

Addie and I avoided eye contact.

"Just do it." I told him.

"Nike!" Ayden whispered yelled from up top the roof with a cheesy grin.

"Shut up!" Addie whispered loudly.

"Oh thanks babe." He mocked, doing faces.

While the boys got in their position, I called my brother for extra help.

"Jaz I can't do that to my boys! That's breaking bro code sis!"

"I'm your sister Javi! Your sister before your mister!"

"Don't make me choose!"

"I see where your loyalties lie big brother. I guess I won't say what you were going to get if you helped out. Thanks for nothing."

"Wait!"

I smirked. I got him.

"Let's say I do help you. What's in it for me?"

"Meet and greet tickets for Ariana Grande."

"Easiest choice of my life."

Javier came within minutes. I handed him the yellow caution tape.

"Jazlyn we are not killing them!" He exclaimed, wide eyed.

"Relax Javier, Addie will tell you what to do with that." I shook my head at him.

It was 3 by the time everything was set up. Zayn came outside one time for a smoke while we were setting up and we had to scramble to hide. Fortunately he didn't notice us. Unfortunately, he took half an hour to smoke. The bushes were the most uncomfortable place to hide, especially with Javier.

The cameras were in their positions and Javier made sure he was in a majority of the shots.

"So, should I wear red when I meet Ariana Grande to signify my undying love for her? Or should I go for blue to show that I'm cool and we can go with the flow?" Javier asked after everything was set up.

"Maybe she'll wear an I'm With Stupid shirt." Addie told him.

"Stupid in love with her." He sighed dreamily.