Chapter 53

"Hey guys, so im here with my best friend Luke," I spoke to the black Canon camera I placed on Lukes car trunk while slipping my arm around his waist as he slung his arm over my shoulders. He thought ahead and grabbed the camera from its charger at my house. "And we thought we'd have a little fun and play a little prank on our friend, Riley." I said friend with little effort put into it.

"We're outside her house right now and Luke has brought some special gear. So lets see how this goes!" I grinned, patting Lukes chest with my other hand that wasnt around his waist. I paused the camera and gripped it in my hand while Luke grabbed the stuff from his trunk.

"Ready?" He asked, smirking.

I nodded with a huge grin. Rileys house wasn't that special. It was a flat, one story house with a gated fence around the front yard. The back yard was gated with a tall wooden fence that cut to the side of her house. The house itself was a creme color with a light brown trimming. It was a cute house, a cute house with a caca face living in it.

"How are we going to get in?" I asked Luke after he came back to stand by my side with a green duffel bag.

He answered me by pulling out a key. I huffed at that and rolled my eyes. Seems Riley is trying to steal all my friends.

"Why do you have a key to her house?" I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Cause she insisted I have one and tossed it in my face," he said, rolling his eyes. "Im still waiting for a key to your house." He pointed out.

"Thats because I dont want you entering my house easily for payback." I chuckled, unlocking the gate and slipping into her front yard with Luke behind me.

"Alright so her parents are gone for the weekend and I think they come back like, Tuesday, or something," He began, unlocking her front door. "Her and Tayler are having a sleepover tonight so thats where are plan will ignite."

My phone rang from my pocket. I picked it up and glanced at the text I recieved from Addie.

Going somewhere else! Wont be home till later. Dont wait up babe :)

I replied with a 'Have fun!' and put the phone back into my pocket. Rileys home was nice. Once you walked in you were greeted with a wall covered in portraits (of Riley of course). To the left was a cozy looking living room with a large sofa and a large flat screen tv. On the right was the dinning room with a rectangular wooden table and matching chairs. Next to the dinning room was a nice, white kitchen that was narrow. It was a three bedroom house with two bathrooms, one being in the master bedroom. The third bedroom, and the smallest, was used as an office with a desk and computer and shelves filled with papers. Rileys room was, well, girly. She had dark pink painted walls with posters plastered on them. Posters of One Direction. How awkward. Her bed was furry and frilly and her closet overflowed with clothes. I know I owned a lot of clothes but nothing compared to this.

"The sad thing is, this is where we hung out when we werent with you and Addie." Luke rolled his eyes, setting the duffel bag on Rileys bed.

"You're welcome at my house any time, you know thay right, Luke?"

"Yeah," He smiled. "Alright, lets do this," He said, clapping his hands once.

Before I could agree with him, my phone rang once more. I picked it up and unlocked it, hitting the messaging button. Louis had texted me asking where I was since they knew Addie was on a date. I replied to him telling him I was with Luke doing something that I couldnt share.

"Alright, hand it over. This is best friend time and no more distractions," Luke ordered, holding out his hand for my phone after it rang two more times. I reluctantly agreed and gave it to him and watched as he slipped it into his pockets.