Chapter 26

*ADDIES P.O.V*

“Who’s that?” Niall asked me while giving me a puzzled look. Why would he want to know? Oh, it’s because she said handsome, right? Were they a bit jealous?

I burst out laughing causing the boys to give me bewildered looks.  How could I not? They thought he was he boyfriend! Saying that in my head made me laugh even harder. After a few minutes I wiped the tears from my eyes and sat up. Time to take action.

“Oh. On the phone? That my dear friends, is Jazlyn’s soul mate.” I answered Niall’s question with a smirk. I mean, I wasn’t really lying to them. He was her soul mate. Just not in that way.

“Soul mate?” Ayden asked.

“Yeah. They are seriously the cutest thing ever. Ask her about him when she’s done. Which will be a while.”  I replied.

“They grew up with each other and were best friends. They still are but they hit that level.” I added with a wink.

“What about you?” Liam asked.

“My hearts taken.” I said with a dreamy smile.

“Oh really? By who?” Niall questioned.

“We call ourselves Jaddie.” I smiled widely, waiting for them to catch my drift.

“John?”

“Jacob?”

“Jim?

“Jimmy?”

They all called out at once. I rolled my eyes since the answer was pretty obvious.

“We met a long time ago, at the ball park. We both played the same sport and when we first saw each other we instantly clicked. It was like I found my missing puzzle piece.”

“That’s quite romantic.” Zayn remarked. Not really, but I guess.

“To this day, we are inseparable.” I continued. “Long live Jaddie!” I shouted in a manly voice while thrusting my fist in the air.

“Wait. Jaddie? Are you talking about you and Jaz?” Niall inquired. Shoot, they caught me! Abort! Abort! I jumped behind the couch and pulled my knees to my chest while leaning my back on the hard wood of the couch.

“Tower 9. Tower 9 come in. They have found our true identity.” I spoke into my shirt, pretending to talk into a walkie-talkie.

“Special agent Addie you must evacuate. Over and out.” Louis said in a raspy voice playing along with me.

“Roger that.” I replied. I crawled on all fours and attempted to escape towards the door.