important :)

So that's the end! The Vloggers is officially finished!! I know it took forever but thank you for the ones who stuck by my side. I appreciate it more than you think.

The Vloggers is the first book I ever wrote. I was going to change things about it but I think I'm going to leave everything. I like that it shows how I've progressed (which I hope I have).

This has been an experiment for me. My first story, my first time doing all of this and I've learned a lot from it.

For those of you who want to test out your writing skills or need inspiration, I have an idea.

I'm going to create a book filled with one shots written by you guys! You guys get to pick whatever you want to write about. You can write about what you think happened at the bonfire with Jaz her sophomore year. Or you can write about Ayden and Addie or Jaz and Luke.

You can ever write about a fling Jaz and Niall had. Absolutely anything you want. Whether it happened before the book, during the book or after.

If you're interested in writing a one shot, don't be shy! PM me :)

I'm also going to be opening a thread for graphics soon. That will include trailers and covers (I'm better at trailers than covers but I'm working on it). So follow me for info on that :)

Also, I have a new story out. It's only the extended summary and the first two chapters will be posted very soon.

Here's a short summary of my new book called Finding CJ :

Caleb Johnson has shut everyone out after the worst year of his life; everyone except for his best friend Greyson Matthews. So why does the absolutely independent (and beautiful) Carter Jacobs keep appearing in his life?

It is not a one direction fan fiction but I hope you guys give it a chance :) I'm really excited about writing it and I think it'll give me a range of everything ( fan fic, teen fic, etc.) So please check it out if you want and totes vote.

I will have another fan fic out, I promise :)

Thank you so much for reading The Vloggers. Please go back and vote on your favorite chapter(s)! It would be super cool if you guys would also share my story.

Love you lots,
Jay :)