Chapter 54

*JAZS POV*

I woke up, tangled on the couch with Addie and Luke. Getting frustrated, I gave them a hard shove and they both fell to the ground, muttering profanities under their breaths.

"Whoops sorry," I said, my voice monotone while glancing down at them.

"Sorry my ass," Addie mumbled, pushing herself off the ground.

I smiled innocently at her which she waved off, glaring at me.

"Dude, you'll never believe what happened last night!" I exclaimed at Addie, jumping into a sitting position on the couch, bouncing up and down. I have no clue why I was so exicted when the text was not a laughing matter. Who am I kidding? It was really funny.

I told Luke to hand me my phone which he did with a sly grin. I pressed the home button and my lock screen popped up. It wasnt my brother and I on graduation, no, it was Luke and his little sister, Layla, sticking their tongues out and crossing their eyes. Even though he deliberately changed my screen, I didnt have the heart to change it back because that was such a cute picture. I had a really big soft spot for Layla, shes always happy and shes so innocent and entirely too cute. I glared at Luke which was useless since he knew I would keep it. At least he kept my home screen the same which was a picture of my dad, Javier, Addie and me at the beach last summer. I didnt even have to look at my gallery to know him and Layla took millions of pictures; I just knew. I figured he did more stuff to my phone, but I had to show Ads the text right now.

"Ally sent that?" Addie asked, clearly astounished. I nodded my head, not believing it as well.

Ive always been on Allys good side. I was always nice to her, I helped her out, I told her she looks superb in those shorts. Okay, maybe I did put the mashed up boiled eggs in her bag but that was one prank I did the entire time she was here. Besides the chair; but in my defense, that was not my fault and Addie led her to sit on it.

"Well, I never," She whispered still looking at the text.

"What am I supposed to say?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows.

"Fuck you," Luke said, cringing back as he knew I was going to slap him on the chest. "Sorry!" He laughed, grabbing my hand and placing it back down on my lap in amusement.

"Dont reply, its awkward," Addie informed me, shaking her head. I felt the need to reply because I didnt want her to think I was a coward and I was afraid to face her but if I did reply, I knew it would start drama; It is Ally we are talking about.

"Okay, stop hurting that pretty little head of yours," Luke said, slowly gripping the phone out of my hand and throwing it on the coffee table.

I pouted, staring at my phone laying on the wooden table.

"HONEY, IM HOME!" Louis' voice bellowed, opening the front door. I jumped a bit at the sound of his voice screaming into my nearly empty house.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Addie yelled back. In an instance the five boys jumped over the couch and landed on the three of us. Grunts and groans came out of Luke, Addies and my mouth while laughter came from the five idiots.

After a minute of torture, they finally got off of us, leaving us breathing heavily.

"We want to hang out!" Harry exclaimed, sitting on my lap abruptly. I gasped as he pratically body slammed himself on me.

'Help' I mouthed to Luke, who shook his head quickly with a smirk.

"Like actually leave the house and hang out," Zayn added, sitting on top of Harry. If they were to lightly sit down on me, it wouldn't be so bad but no, they had to be freaking whales and body flop on top of me.