Chapter 40

*JAZLYNS P.O.V*

"Can I marry you Benny?" I asked the TV Benny who was currently tying his shoes.

"You do realize that hes like forty now, right?" Addie conmented, giving me a concerned look.

"No one asked for your commentary." I shot back, not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Whoa! Sassy." She mumbled.

"Is it alright if we get some drinks?" Louis asked polietly.

"Yeah, go right ahead. Knock youreselves out, kids." I replied.

"Thanks, love." Zayn smiled. I heard them both heave themselves off the couch and their footsteps slowly fading away.

A few unnesscary minutes had gone by since the two left. I decided to let it past and focus on the movie as it was almost over.

I jumped when I heard the clattering of dinerware being dropped to the floor.

"Um Jaz? Addie?" Louis called out clearly embaressed.

Addie and I shared the same look and rushed to the kitchen with the rest of the boys following. Just as I was about to enter the kitchen through the doorway, something caught my eye. I noticed light reflecting off the doorway. Why would light reflect off wood? Before I took another step, it hit me. I quickly grabbed Addie from behind me and pushed her through the door way. Instead of easily walking through, she ran into clear seram wrap.

Addie freaked.

She flung out her arms, tossed and turned until she fell to the floor wrapped tightly in the wrap.

"HA! You cant prank me boy!" I shouted in glee.

"Are you kidding me Jazlyn?!" Addie screeched, glaring at me. 

"You throw me into the trap? What kind of a friend are you?"  

"Sorry?" I tried, shrugging my shoulders.

"Its okay." She smiled. Um, bipolar much? I shot her a confused glance.

She began laughing. Geniunely laughing.

"This was pretty good Louis! You wouldve got me even if Jaz hadnt pushed me!" She grinned, laughing some more.

"Nooooooo!" Louis yelled as he dropped onto his knees and pounded his fists continously in the air.

"You wont get me Tommo." I smirked, walking around Addie who was currently rolling around still wrapped up.  

She reminded me of a caterpillar having a seizure. Although I dont think I have witnessed a caterpillar having a seizure...

"As you walk on by, will you call my name? As you walk on by, will you call my name?." I sung smugly while trotting around the kneeling Louis and patting his head.

"Dont you, forget about me!" I shouted. "Dont you-"

"Stop it. Youre embaressing yourself, love. And you Addie, what are you doing?" Ayden observed with a large hand clamped over my mouth.

"Im a bit wrapped up, Ill talk to you later." Addie dismissed him, continuing to roll. I see what she did there. Punny.

I licked Aydens hand which caused him to snatch his hand back and wipe it on my shirt in disgust.

Before I could speak someones phone began to vibrate intensly. We all stared at Harry as he fished his phone out of his pocket and answered it.

"Hey mum." He smiled into the phone. Aw hes a mommys boy!