Chapter 61

*JAZLYN*

When I woke up, I was wrapped tightly in my blanket. I blinked multiple times to adjust my eyes before fully opening them. With a silent yawn, I got up and looked around. Everyone was where they were last night expect for Luke, his spot on the couch was empty.

I brushed my teeth, because having fresh breath is always great, before venturing out to find Luke.

I found him in the kitchen almost immediately since the clattering of pans drew me in.

"Good morning," He grinned after seeing me in the doorway.

"Morning!" I said happily. "Aw,  are you cooking breakfast? How nice of you!"

"Yes I am," He chuckled.

"Can you put these in there?" He asked me, indicating to the pieces of bread and the toaster. With a yes I slipped the pieces of bread in and turned the dial so they would start to cook.

Luke tried to show me that he was a professional chef and began flipping pancakes with the pan. He was doing very good until the third time he did it. Instead of landing inside the pan, it landed on the side of the pan, hanging on for it's dear life. My loud laughter filled the kitchen along with Luke. That was how we spent the whole time cooking until we finally had more than enough food.

Our laughter seemed to wake everyone up as they all eventually crowded into the dining room next to the kitchen with groggy eyes and sleepy voices.

As I looked around I realized everyone, in fact, was not there.

"Addie," Luke and I said, shaking our heads.

As if on cue, Addie trudged into the kitchen, her hair in a tangled mess and her eyelids heavy. With a menacing, sleepy glare she spoke.

"Why are you awake?"

I laughed at that question.

"Um, I don't know? Maybe because that's what people do? They wake up, especially at 11:50." I told her, chuckling.

With a grunt she sat next to Ayden who slightly patted her back.

Once the food was set down, everyone dug in. Even Addie who was finally waking up.

It was only Thursday and the boys were leaving on Tuesday, which was in five days.

It was sad to think about. They have became so much apart of Addie and I's life that them leaving was heartbreaking. It wouldn't be the same. I loved the friendship we've created in almost two weeks. The past week has been the best and most memorable week of my life.

I knew when the boys did leave, they would have to leave with a bang and Addie and I would be glad to make sure that will happen. It would only seem right if we did.

With a smirk, I finished all my food. Once everyone was done, we continued our shouting and teasing from across tables just like we always did.

"I bet I could hit farther than you can!" Louis challenged Addie with a smug grin.

"This isn't soccer, smarts. It's softball." Addie retaliated.

"Any team of mine could beat any team of yours, " He continued with his banter.

Was he serious right now? I'm more than positive the boy has never even swung a baseball bat in his entire life.

"Oh yeah? Challenge accepted." Addie smirked, crossing her arms.

"Challenge what?" Zayn said with wide eyes. At least he showed he didn't know how to play.

"This could be fun," Ayden grinned, putting his hands behind his head and leaning back.