Chapter 35

-CHAPTER 35-

*JAZLYNS P.O.V*

"Um, maybe we should run?" Addie prompted. Yeah, thats a good idea.

I grinned wickedly while running. I looked behind me and saw Addie with the boys hot on her tail. She pushed herself harder and maintained a safe distance from them.

I slowed down a bit, letting them catch up to me. But not too close. Louis motioned for someone too follow me and to my luck, Liam, Niall and Harry came running towards me.

Thats when I kicked in my nitrous. I was glad Liam was chasing me. I heard, or read, he was fast. I had a good lead on them and they had no chance but I needed them to get closer. I slowed my pace for a second then made a sharp right into the yard of the side of Mrs. Marys house. I stayed close to house, slamming my body against the wall, and slide until I was free. I took a couple steps back as the three boys came barreling into the pyramid of aluminum cans stacked high, very high.

I watched as they screamed in shock when the cans came toppling down on them. Their faces were priceless, completly shocked.

They got up from the ground and brushed themselves off.

"Are you serious?" Liam exclaimed with a flick of his head.

"No. Never." I grinned, crossing my arms.

"You are so going to get it Jazlyn." Niall seethed at me. I rolled my eyes at his harmless threat.

"Thats all? Cans? Really?" Harry mocked. I brought my head back in surprise. Did he seriously tempt me?

"I thought you were better than that Jaz." Liam added. Were they seriously trying to get into my head? Oh, this should be good.

"Exploding cake and cans falling on us? Amature work babe." Niall joined in the taunting.

I said nothing, just slowly nodded my head. If they thought I was an amature, they sure had it coming for them.

"Im not an amature. I wasnt even an amature when I started. Im too good for that title." I smirked.

Before anyone of them could say anything I released the rope that was tied on the wooden stake stuck into the ground.

That lead to the big, brown net that was hanging wanderlessly above my victims head, to release what it contained. What it contained was not a pleasent thing.

I watched with a huge grin as multiple colored balloons filled with every paint color I could consume,fell from the net and exploded onto the boys. Their screams made me smile wider.

I was proud of myself. Not once did I look up at the net and give away its position. Round of applause for Jaz!

The boys were covered with paint. Blue and yellow mixed together to form green on Harrys hair while red and blue clashed on Liams head creating purple. Niall had every color splattered upon him. The color ontop of his blonde hair wasnt even an exact color. More like a type of red brown. Maybe. They were all dripping with paint. Not one part of them was free from paint. The three boys looked foolish. Absolutly foolish.

"Nope, nope, nope!" I stopped them with a wave of my hand as they took a step foward, attempting to advance on me. Silly boys.

"Who said I was done?" I asked deviously. With that, I walked towards a dark object on the side of them, hidden in the shadows. They watched my every move with hawk eyes. I whipped off the dark blanket to reveal a fan. As they mumbled incomprehensible words, I reached behind the fan, turned it on and grabbed the white pillow case that rested on the ground. I opened it up and emptied it in front of the fan. White fluffs flew into the air, dancing in the wind, and stuck to the boys.

I contained my laughter, wanting to look cool in front of them.

I turned off the fan and dropped the pillow case. I laughed at the sight of them.

White fluff stuck to the paint on their body. And the paint was everywhere. Harry had fluff on his eyelashes while Liam had it on his nose and Niall had it on his plump lips.

White tuffs stuck to their clothes making it look like they had millions of bunnies tails on them.

"Im so done." Liam sighed in defeat.

"We give up, love." Harry added, dropping his head. Niall didnt even say anything. Just gave me an intense look. His blue eyes looked even more brighter, like an electrifying blue. The paint on his face created that effect. Its a miracle what a little makeup could do to someones eyes. I chuckled at my own joke. Im such an idiot.

"Come on babies." I cooed, motioning them to follow me back on the street. They did as I said with no words. We did work them hard today. I wonder how Addies prank went. It took us a while to set this up. Our whole morning actually. We had to stimulate situations and we had to make sure our cameras caught everything.

I looked up and saw Addies blond hair bob up and down from across the street. Her red shirt was crinkled a bit as if she grabbed onto her own shirt while laughing. Her red converse tapped onto the concrete as she moved closer.

I walked with a smirk on my mouth. She then burst laughing. I turned around and realized why. Niall, Liam and Harry had just shown up. I heard gasps from Louis and Zayn behind the laughing Addie.

I looked at them. They looked awful. They both had big chunks on their face and hair, actually it was everywhere. They had nasty, green slime dripping off their clothes and fake bugs stuck to their shirts. Sucks to suck.

"You girls are evil." Louis growled at us.

"Sorry." I shrugged.

"Not sorry." Addie added. I nodded my head at her in appreciation.

"Although, we have to give it to you. Those were brilliant ideas." Zayn complimented us. You could tell it killed him to say that.

"Thank you." We bowed together.

"But next time it will be you two." Liam smirked.

"Yeah right. The only person who has ever succeded in pranking us is my brother. No one ever tries." I stated, rolling my eyes.

"Well, that will change." Louis stated as well.

"BOYS! A deep voice bellowed from down the street. Uh oh.

Contest, Twitter, love you guys, yadda yadda yadda