Chapter 3

*JAZLYN'S P.O.V*

After I locked the door I jumped on top of Addie.

"Pizza?" She piped up.

"Heck to the mother flipping yes!" I exclaimed grabbing my phone and dialing the number. When the pizza got here, Addie quickly opened the door.

"Hey gorgeous! Got me pizza?!" I joined her at the door to see a man in at least his late 30s. Only her. The guy gave us the weirdest looks since we ordered 2 boxes of pizza for just us.

"Are these just for you?" He asked.

"Yep" we said at the same time.

"You don’t want to know how much we eat." I warned him as I gave him the money and shut the door.

We immediately dug into our pizzas. One box for me, one box for her. When it came to food, we don’t play. We may be small but we eat like bottomless pits. After we devoured our food, we watched Red, which was like our movie and then we watched Outsiders.

"NO! Dally don’t! Awh man! Why?!" Addie cried out at the movie.

She was obsessed with the Outsiders. We’ve watched this movie so many times we can put the movie on mute and say the words ourselves. Once the movie was over we just stayed in the same position: My head on Addie’s lap and her head on the side of my butt.

"I’m bored." I stated.

"Me dos, Jazzy." Addie agreed.

"Man hunt?!" We both said at the same while sitting up.

We grinned at each other mischievously and high fived. This is exactly why we are best friends. I swear, sometimes I honestly think she’s my long-lost twin.

"We can go to Tayler's and Luke's house and see if they would like to join us." I offered.

Addie nodded her head vigorously in agreement. We went upstairs into my room to get changed. I gave her some of my clothes to wear since we were the same size. In man hunt, you’re supposed to wear all black and I mean all black.

I handed Addie one of my black beanies since her hair was a light brown with natural honey highlights and I took the other one. I didn’t really need a beanie since my hair was dark enough but I love beanies. I gave her my black converse and I wore my black vans. Then we went onto the bathroom and got out our face paint. It was actually a black paint stick that looked like makeup.

We use it for softball to put under our eyes on game day. We did our faces the same with one streak under each eye, one streak on the corners of our mouths and two long streaks on our forehead. We looked at each other in the mirror and fist bumped. We took a couple of pictures and posted them on Facebook.