Chapter 19

*ADDIE’S P.O.V*

“Hello sexy camera man.” I greeted Ayden through the phone.

“Well, I thought you were never going to call!” He whined.

“Ayden. It’s been like a day.”

“A day too long!”

“Whatever weirdo. Listen we need a favor.”

“Yes, I will record you guys but it will cost something.”

“Well, good thing we don’t want you to record us!” I laughed.

“Oh. Than what’s up?”

“We want you to star in one of our skits.”

“I highly doubt this is for your drama class.”

“Nah. More like YouTube. Check out the video we posted! It’s on YouTube under our account, A&J.”

“Okay will do! So when would you like to do it?”

“Today.”

“Today? As in right now today?”

“No. Today as in tomorrow!”

“Well excuse me! Give me your address and I’ll be over there.”

I gave him Jaz’s address and hung up as we pulled up to my apartment. I jumped out of the car while it was slowly moving and ran up the stairs as quick as I could to my apartment.

“You know there’s an elevator!” Jaz screamed as she got out of her car.

“YOLO!” I screamed back as I reached my room.

“Hey that’s my saying!” Jazlyn cried running up the stairs also. I barged into my apartment and headed straight for my room. We weren’t allowed to paint the rooms so instead I added huge stickers to bring life to it. Above my bed was ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ and portraits of me playing softball thanks to Mr. Rodriguez himself. He was an amazing photographer.

On my other wall I had a board with a collage of pictures of my friends and me, but mostly Jaz and me.

“Way to leave me behind babe.” Jaz said flopping down on my bed.

“Sucks to suck.” I said sticking out my tongue.

I went to my closet and pulled out my suitcases laying them on the floor. I then went to my dresser and pulled out all of my clothes and threw them into the suitcases. I moved to my closet and did the same. I didn’t take everything because I knew I could just borrow something of Jaz’s. I took out all my shoes and stuffed them in an extra suitcase.

“Okay we- Jaz?” I asked when I didn’t see her on my bed.

“Jaz are you in my kitchen?” I called out to her while rolling my eyes.

“No.” She muffled, her mouth obviously containing food.

“Okay.” I said sarcastically. I heaved the bags outside of my room and shut the door. I pulled the bags on the ground since they were pretty heavy.

Suddenly the strap to the bag got caught on my foot and my cheek came in contact with the floor causing a big thump.

“Are you okay?” Jaz came running into the hallway with a Twinkie in her hand. When she saw me she burst out laughing.

I pouted and got up. I picked up the bag with my shoes in it and tossed it at her. She caught it easily but the bag was pretty heavy so it pushed her over.

“Loser.” I said kicking her lightly on the side.

“Caca face!” She screamed at me still laughing. I grabbed the other two bags and dragged them to the door.

“How about we use the elevator this time?” I offered not wanting to lug these heavy bags down three flights of stairs.

“Or we can just toss it over in the bushes.” Jaz stated seriously. Leave it to her to come up with that. I shrugged, dropped the bags and ran down to the bottom floor.

 I stood beneath Jaz and gave her a thumbs up.

“There’s nothing that’s going to break in here, right?” She asked taking precautions.

“Nah.” I replied.

She shrugged and threw the first bag down which softly landed on the bushes. I picked it up and threw into the trunk. She threw the next bag right at me when I wasn’t paying attention. Luckily I acted fast and jumped out of the way before it could hit me.

“Gosh, you are violent!” I yelled at her.

“Nope. I just hate you.” She said popping the ‘p’ in nope.

“Rude!”

She threw the last bag and jumped into the elevator. I hopped into the driver’s seat and started the car. She’s and idiot and left her keys in the car. I began to drive away slowly when she came out of the elevator.

“Hey!” She yelled while running after me. I hit the gas and went faster. Jaz was extremely fast so I needed to be faster.

“Addie!”

I slowly came to a stop. Once she reached for the handle I drove off.

“Frick you!” She yelled jumping on top of the trunk. I pressed the breaks sending her landing on top of the back window.

I couldn’t help it, I burst out laughing. She shot off the trunk and was at the door in an instant.

“Hey gorgeous.” I said still laughing.

She pulled me out of the car and threw me on the floor.

“Violence is not the answer!” I screeched curling up into a ball.

“Let’s go moron.” She said getting into the car.

Instead of going around the car, I rolled on top of the hood.

“Classy.” Jaz said after I got in.

“Be classy, not trashy.” I said while turning up the music.

“But you’re trashy, not classy.” Jaz said scrunching her eyebrows.

“And a little bit flashy!” I said wiggling my eyebrows while I slowly lifted my shirt.

Jaz screamed dramatically and pulled down my shirt.

“Keep it in! Keep it in!” She yelled still pulling down my shirt.

“But mommy told me I have a good body.”

“Who’s your mommy? Pinocchio?”

“Got heem!” I yelled throwing my hands in the air like a wild women.

“We should get home before Ayden gets there cause that would be pretty awkward.”  Jaz informed me.

I seriously could not wait to start the skit. It’s going to be pretty epic.