Chapter 21

You guys HAVE to check out her books! They're perfect just like her <3

~Jay <3

*ADDIE’S P.O.V*

“I can’t do this! Look at his face Addie! LOOK AT IT.” Jaz yelled once again while laughing. Ayden did look pretty creepy and it was quite hard to maintain a serious face even for Jaz who could uphold an unsmiling face in the most hilarious moments.

“Okay. One more time! I got this.” Jaz said mostly to herself. No you don’t.

I playfully rolled my eyes and pointed the camera at them once more. I nodded my head indicating I started to record.

“Look, Dylan. I think you should leave.” Jaz stated.

“Okay, let’s go.” Ayden answered pulling Jaz up with him from the couch.

“No. Like without me. You’re a big boy.” Jaz said trying to get out of his grip.

“You’re going with me.” Ayden said with an eerie grin.

“No I’m not Dylan. Dude, get a life.” Jaz demanded pulling her arm out of his grip. Ayden stared at her darkly with the same grin while slowly pulling out a jumbo blueberry muffin.

Jaz eyes widened as she took in the muffin.

“You wouldn’t.” She cried looking Ayden in the eyes. Ayden slowly began to squeeze the muffin making Jaz flinch. She seriously looked like she was about to cry.

“You monster!” Jaz said in a high pitched tone.

I sighed and closed the camera as Jaz snatched the muffin and stuffed it in her mouth as Ayden burst out laughing.

“Please tell me you got that. Please.” Ayden pleaded in between laughs.

“Yes! We finished chipmunks!” I yelled jumping on the couch face first.

“Good. I don’t think I could handle his face anymore.” Jaz said obviously relieved.

“Hey! I’m going to take offence to that.” Ayden cried while jumping on top of Jaz who was sprawled on the floor.

“You should!” Jaz shouted as he fell on her. I went back to the camera and Jaz’s laptop. I fixed the light settings on the computer and made sure the sound was clear. Jaz could edit it since I had no clue how to. After I saved the video Jaz’s oovoo account popped up with an incoming call from someone named Ally.

It couldn’t be that Ally, could it? I looked at the profile picture and was disgusted to see the one person I very much dislike.

Ally Mason.

Ever since I was ten, I’ve hated this girl. Yes, I know hate is a strong word and that’s why I’m using it.

I really wanted to click the red button but I knew Jaz would be disappointed in me and I absolutely hate when she’s disappointed. I sighed and clicked the green button.

“Hey Ally.” I said annoyed while plastering a fake smile on my face.

“Oh. Hey Adeline.” She said giving me a dirty look. Oh heck no. I have no idea how Jaz could put up with her! Jaz is seriously too nice to people.

“Ally?” Jaz asked raising her eyebrows. She quickly ran to my side before I could say anything else to Ally.

“Hey Ally!” Jaz greeted her with a smile. Ally’s face completely changed. Instead of the skank face she was giving me it turned into a happy bright smile. Oh really?

“Oh my gosh! Guess what?” Ally screeched clapping her hands.

“You’re disappearing from the face of earth?” I muttered hopefully. Ayden snickered as he seemed to have heard me and Jaz elbowed me in the stomach but I saw her lips twitch up. She won’t admit it but I know she isn’t too fond of Ally.

Ally seemed to be the only one who hadn’t heard me.

“What?” Jaz answered her.

“I’m moving to Holmes Chapel, Cheshire!” She screamed excitedly. Wait, what? Isn’t that where I live? Where we live?

“You’re kidding me?” I asked the same time Jaz said “That’s amazing!”

Amazing? No. What’s amazing is her falling off of a cliff. That would be amazing.

“Yes! You’re best friend is moving to Cheshire!” She squealed.

“Her best friend already lives here.” I told her with a small smile. Ally’s smile faltered as she looked at me. Yeah that’s right.

“Well, the three best friends will unite!” She said with a fake smile. I swear if Jaz couldn’t see through that, I’m seriously going to hide all her muffins.

“Mikayla’s coming?” I asked hopefully obviously knowing what she meant.  Jaz elbowed me once more and faked a cough when I knew very well she was chuckling.

“Addie why don’t we go outside and let them talk?” Ayden offered with a smirk. I pouted and blew a kiss to Ally.

“See you later best friend!” I said to her with a smirk.

Before I shut the door I heard a bit of their conversation.

“Who’s that guy? Her boyfriend?” Ally scoffed. I shook my head and smirked before shutting the door.

I grabbed a football from Jaz’s blue bin of sports equipment and threw it at Ayden who swiftly caught it.

“So, I take it you don’t like Miss Ally in there.” Ayden stated throwing the ball back.

“Oh no. I love her to death. She’s like, my best friend.” I squealed in a white girl’s voice while catching the ball.

“May I ask why?”