Chapter 29

*ADDIE’S P.O.V*

“No!” I whined to Jazlyn once more while covering my head with one of Jazz’s pillow.

“Please! Come on, it will be fun!” She begged me with her puppy eyes. She did not just go there. Did she really think those would work on me? The last time they worked was in the tenth grade when she begged me to go on a boat ride with her so called friends. Worst mistake of my life.

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘p’. Just as she finally gave up Ayden walked into the room. He left earlier to change clothes at his apartment. She instantly shot towards him before he could take two steps into the room.

“Ayden! Convince her to come!” Jaz pleaded, pulling on his hands. Ayden rolled his eyes and sat next to me on the bed.

“Come on Ads. You have to go! It won’t be any fun! I promise it won’t be bad, love!” He pleaded me with his warm brown eyes. How could I say no to that face? It would be a sin not to!

“Please?” He begged, grabbing my hand in both of his.

I sighed deeply and shook my head.

“Fine.” I huffed. He smiled triumphantly and got off the bed. He plopped himself on the bean bag chair and laid his arms under his head.

“Seriously?!” Jaz exclaimed looking at me. I shrugged my shoulder and covered my face with the pillow again.

“Sisters before misters you caca face!” She called out slapping my butt.

“Shut up!” I mumbled into the pillow. I can’t believe I even agreed to go.

“Ayden, can you get out so we can get dressed por favor?” Jaz asked. She probably thought she was a multicultural mofo.

“Oh, yeah.” He said while getting up and walking out the door.

Jaz hopped off the bed and stepped over the air mattress Ayden slept in last night in order to get to her closet. We let him sleep in here so he wouldn’t be alone in the guest bedroom down the hall. We asked the boys if they wanted to come but they nicely declined us since they had an interview in the morning. Or was it a photo shoot? Eh, who cares?

“Here, you can wear this.” Jaz said throwing various clothes at me. I sat up from the bed and grabbed the clothes. I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans, and a gray sweater with a black heart on the front. I slipped my blonde hair into a high pony tail and fixed my infinity necklace that Jaz gave me. We both had the exact one to symbolize are never ending friendship. I reached down to the floor and grabbed my black converse next to the door.

“Ready?” Jaz asked while slipping on her white vans. She wore a light grey sweater with light blue skinny jeans and her gray beanie. To finish her outfit off she slipped on her black Ray-Bans.

“Uh, yeah.” I mumbled, walking over to her vanity. My makeup was neatly packed in my makeup bag. Her vanity held no sign of any makeup, just perfume. It doesn’t matter, Jaz doesn’t need makeup.

I applied light eye liner and mascara and finished it off with a flick of mascara.

“Why? You don’t need that stupid.” Jaz complained, rolling her eyes. She did this every time she saw me putting makeup on. I rolled my eyes, not wanting to argue with her.

“Let’s go babe.” I said walking past her. I opened the door and saw Ayden sitting on the wall waiting for us. He looked me down and winked making me roll my eyes. Secretly, I blushed. I couldn’t help it! He was dressed simply in a white shirt with dark jeans and white Supras. Simple yet effective.

As we got into Jaz’s Challenger, I realized what I just got myself into.

I, Adeline Janey Blue, was going to see Mama. A scary movie.

I hate scary movies.

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while ): But im not sorry this is a short chapter ;)
So,
1. What's your favorite line out of this book?
2. What song describes this book?
3. Whats the strangest item you have in your room?
4. Which celeberity resembles Jaz's and Addie's personalities? Can be anyone (: