Chapter 24

*NIALL’S P.O.V*

“Are you okay Addie?” I asked her after she had finished screaming her lungs out at the tree. Poor tree.

“I’m perfectly fine! Why wouldn’t I be? I’m just peachy. It’s such a wonderful day is it not? Wonderful. Just freaking wonderful.” She rambled like a mad women while walking back inside. She seemed pretty scary in her state.

“Uh, should we check on her?” Liam asked raising his eyebrows. Check on her? Is he insane? I don’t want to be that tree!

“I think Niall should since he’s the one who asked her.” Louis said nodding his head. I raised one eyebrow at him.

“But Liam proposed the idea to check on her!” I pointed out.

“I say Niall goes. Use your Irish charm lad.” Zayn offered nudging me. Harry nodded his head in agreement and gave me a thumbs up. Why was everyone against me?

I shot him a look and rolled my eyes. Fine, I’ll go. I hopped the fence and made my way to the white door. I looked back at the lads who were watching me intently. I shrugged and knocked on the door.

Instead of  Addie or Jaz  I was greeted with a male. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes that seemed to be wider than usual. What was he doing here? Was he one of their boyfriends?

“Uh. Hold on one second.” He spit out holding one finger up before slowly turning around and walking back to where he came from leaving the door opened.

I turned around and gave the boys a baffled expression which they quickly returned.

I couldn’t see him but I certainly could hear him as he seemed to approach the girls.

“Jaz, love. Did you know Niall Horan from One Direction is at your front door? ” He asked Jaz shocked. How did he know who we were and the girls didn’t? That makes no sense at all.

“Whoa. Ayden! How the pineapple do you know who they are?” Addie asked completely surprised. I’m right with you love!

“Everyone knows who they are!” Ayden said after a moment hesitation.  He had a point there.

“Did you invite him in?” Jaz asked. No he did not. I’m standing in front of the open doorway completely and utterly alone as my band mates watch me.

Jaz then appeared in front of the doorway with a bright smile looking as beautiful as always.

“Hey Niall! Are the boys with you?” She asked looking behind me. No they abandoned me.

“Yeah they’re watching me.” I said pointing at the now waving boys.

“You guys can come in!” She waved at the boys after she spotted them. The boys hopped the fence leaving Paul and Rob on the other side. They shrugged their shoulders and headed inside Harry’s home.

“Hey Jaz.” Harry smiled warmly along with the other boys.

“Jaz!” Louis yelled giving her a hard high five.

“Sup guys. Come on I’ll introduce you to our friend.” Jaz smiled motioning for us to follow her. Hm, friend?

She led us into the living room where Addie and their friend, Ayden, were seated.

“Guys this is Ayden. He’s our sexy camera man.” Jaz stated pointing at Ayden who smiled at us. Sexy? Nah, I’m sexier.

“Camera man?” Zayn asked confused.

“Yeah. We recently just started doing videos on YouTube! We just finished our second video today so it’ll be up tomorrow.” Addie said with a grin. They seemed to enjoy doing those videos. We will have to check them out.