Chapter 38

*JAZLYNS P.O.V*

"Ayden, I freaking dispise you right now." I seethed at him.

"Oh come on, its not that bad!" He chuckled, taking in our outfits.

"No. What you are having us do is not a bad thing. What you are having us wear is a horrendous idea!" Addie glared at him. Since nothing in our closet was suitable for him, or in other words, hideous, he went out and bought clothes for us. I guess we should take it as a compliment that he found nothing in our closets.

"You guys look great!" He laughed, unable to control himself. I would laugh to if I seen someone wearing what we were wearing. Heck, Id take a picture!

He seemed to have gotten these clothes from a thrift shop, not a regular store. Addie wore a disgusting a green and creme colored African print shirt with a collar that covered her entire neck. It flared out underneath a tight seam at her waist. She had jeans on that were not normal. They seemed to be from an alien planet. One leg was plain black while the other leg was a bright red. From one side she looked as if she was wearing red pants while from the other side she looked as if she was wearing black pants. Her shoes, oh her shoes were awful. I didn't even know they sold shoes like that. They reminded me of Percy Jackson's flying shoes expect hers were just ugly. They seemed to have some kind of Chinese pattern with flowers and intricate swirls. They were red and blue but the flowers were pink with an outline of green. Worst of all, they had wings jutting out. Wings. Her hair was in a messy ponytail with a thick blue headband. Ayden had even placed a pink clip-on flower on the side of her headband, right next to her ear. The bracelets that hung on her small wrist were of every color. They reminded me of Indian jewelry. It was gross.

I, on the same token, was dressed similary. I wore a turquoise blouse with a floral pattern which also flared at the waist. My jeans also split, one side was plain black while the other side was a yellow with a plaid pattern. I wore tribal art flats with practically every color striped on it. My hair was placed in a messy bun right on top of my head. I wore a black polka dotted bow band around my head and on my wrist were white,red and blue colored bracelets.

In other words, we looked completely and utterly awful. They didn't even pick matching clothes! The least they could've done was provide us with hats or glasses to cover up our faces!

"Well, we do pull it off." Addie shrugged, playing cool.

"Cause we're so freaking sexy!" I high-fived her.

"Stud muffins." We whispered to each other while pounding our fists together and then exploding them.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure. Now lets go!" Ayden grinned. He was way to excited about this. Way to excited.

As soon as I shut the door to Aydens car, the hooligans came out of their house. Or as they are also known as, One Direction.

Addie and I shared a frightful look.They waved at Ayden and stood by the fence. They could not see us like this. How we were dressed didn't matter to us. We would dress in a chicken costume and walk down the street for all we care. It was WHY we were dressed we didn't want them to know. If they knew we were about to embarrass ourselves out of our own free will, it would ruin or reputation and give them the upper hand. They would would have something against us. We don't want that. We like having the upper hand filled with countless unfortunate events on them and them having nothing on us. That's how Addie and I always played.

We layed down on the seats, trying to block their view of us.

"Ayden, get in the car!" Addie whispered harshly at him. Instead of doing as he was told, he plastered an evil smirk on that stupid face of his.