Chapter 32

So, just wanted to apologize for going ghost! Ive been extremly busy with school and softball and all and I apologize for leaving you guys hanging!

*ADDIES P.O.V*

Jaz has been talking to her father for the past two hours. Two hours of her hidden in her bedroom conversing with her dad. Two hours of me trying to make my life productive in the guest bedroom. Two flipping hours. I’ll admit it; I was getting bored with myself. Ayden abandoned me to eat lunch with his mom. Someone’s a mama’s boy.

Wait, Mama. Let’s not say that anymore. My heart began to pound thinking of that horrid movie. I sunk lower into the bed, avoiding looking at the walls where I believed Mama would appear and eat my face off. No one would help me because Jaz wouldn’t care.

“I need to get a life. And maybe friends.” I sighed to myself.

 I ached to do something. To do anything. I sat up as a thought sprung into my mind. Not just a normal thought. No, more like an idea. A brilliant one if I do say so myself.

I barged into Jazs room and jumped next to her on her bed. I waited patiently for her to end her call.

“Okay. Bye dad, love you!” Jaz ended the call. Good, I didn’t really want to cease that conversation myself.

“Finally!” I mumbled as she rolled over to face me.

“What do you want caca face?” She asked quite rudely if I might say so myself.

“Well. No ‘oh my god! I haven’t talked to you in like two hours! I miss you so much!’? Feelings equal hurt.” I pouted.

“I don’t like you.” She simply stated, crawling off the bed. I followed her actions stood in front of her as she was about to walk out the door.

“I have an idea.” I whispered. She raised one eyebrow, a trick I wish I could do. No matter how many times I tried, I still looked dumb.

“I’m listening.” She muttered, her eyebrow still raised.

“Code Aquamarine.” This time both her eyebrows raised and a sly smirk crept across her mouth. That’s my Jaz. I smirked and nodded my head indicating the plan was to be launched.

“Care to fill me in?” She grinned. I raised both my eyebrows up and down.  Code Aquamarine. Also known as prank time.

1. Whats going to happen?