Chapter 2

*JAZLYN'S P.O.V*

Paparazzi were everywhere outside, snapping pictures of a black limo as if their cameras could see through the black tint. No wonder why there were so many people! There was a celebrity!

I shook my head and chuckled at all these paparazzi desperately trying to get a glimpse. I found my way to my black Challenger and drove off.

When I got home I realized how alone I was going to be for the next 3 months. I sighed and decided to call my best friend, Adeline. After the second ring she picked up.

"Yes?" She greeted me.

"Hey come over since me padre left me."I fake pouted.

"I'm already own my way." She laughed.

"Oh sweet!" I exclaimed.

"See you homie."

"Peace."

I hung up and grabbed the bag of trash my dad left in the kitchen since he couldn't be bothered to take it out himself.

After I dumped the trash in its bin, Adeline pulled up, honking the horn multiple times.

She rolled down her window and smiled at me.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Hey." I chuckled.

"Are you going to get out of the car or..?" I trailed off.

"Well I'm supposed to go to some chick's house but whatever. She's not important." She smirked getting out of the car. Instead of using the gate like a regular person would, she jumped the fence.

"Finally! Someone who knows how to use a fence! Jesus, so many people open that thing over there. I haven't got the slightest clue why!" I sarcastically praised, pointing towards the gate.

"I'm saying'! Psh, newbies." She rolled her eyes.

At this point a shiny black Infinity pulled up into the house next door.

"That car probably cost more than my life." Addie whistled.

"A penny costs more than your life." I smirked.

"Well. That was rude." She stated turning sharply towards me.

"Sorry! I only speak the truth babe!" I said putting my hands up.

"Bull shit! You lie every day!" Addie exclaimed.

"What?! Psh, no!" I said making my voice go higher on purpose.

"You're just lucky you're a good liar. You can get out of anything!" She said throwing her hands up.

"What can I say? It's a gift!" I smirked brushing off my shoulders.

"A gift my ass." She mumbled.

"Want to order- Holy dang! How many people fit in that car?" I exclaimed looking as 7 people came out of a 5 seated car.

"I swear, you're like a dog. You get distracted so easily!" Addie exasperated. "They're like clowns!" She said after finally realizing them, giggling.

"Abort! They see us looking." I whispered backing away from the fence. They were all looking at us with smirks on their faces.

"Don't flatter yourself! We were admiring your CAR." Addie shouted at them putting extra emphasis on 'car'. I laughed and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go my dear Watson."