Chapter 39

-CHAPTER 39-

*ZAYNS P.O.V*

We were all gathered around Jazs laptop on the couch eating our share of food. Just as the newly edited video of the Best Friend Challenge was about to play, Jaz paused it with a perplexed expression.

"Wait, how did you guys know we were going to be performing there?" She asked the boys and I.

We all shared a look with each other and burst out laughing.

"Whats so funny?" Addie asked from beside Ayden and Jaz.

"Oh nothing." Harry smiled slyly.

"Is that right? So when I asked how you guys knew about the performance, you laughed for no reason at all?" Jaz asked suspicously with a hint of sass and one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah." Louis smirked deviously.

Ayden chuckled from behind Jaz causing the girls to whip their heads toward him, giving him the "Look".

"Ayden. I swear on the holy lord if you told them about the performance, I will have Addie kill you." Jaz seethed, glaring at him.

"Is that all im good for?" Addie turned to Jaz in mock anger.

"Yeah." Jaz simply said with no emotions at all.

"Addie would never hurt me." Ayden commented with a smile. "And neither would you."

"Shut up ugly." Was Jazs only comeback. It was pretty threatning I suppose.

"Hes got a point Jazzy." Addie remarked, shrugging her shoulders.

"Whatever. Why were you guys there?" Jaz asked, making eye contact with each of us but lingering on Niall a second longer. Yeah, I noticed that.

At that moment, we couldnt help ourselves. We exploded into uncontrollable laughter once more.

"We got you!" Louis shouted, high-fiving us all.

"Yes we did!" I called out in the celebration.

"What are you caca faces talking about?" Jaz asked, confused.

Caca face. Such an intresting word choice.

"We got you two. We pranked you." Liam grinned happily.

We all erupted in cheers once more as we had pranked the prankers. It was a very celebratoral moment until Jaz and Addie began to laugh.

We all ceased our cheers and stared bewilderly at the laughing girls.

"They think they got us!" Addie pointed at us in between laughter.

What? We did get them. They were completly embarrased!

"Erm, yeah we did. Hate to break it to ya!" Niall informed them as we all agreed with him.

"No you didnt! We werent even embarrased. We actually started to enjoy it!" Addie told us with a "Duh" look.

"No! You w-"

"Watch the video." Jaz cut Harry off before playing the video.

After they sung the first part of the song, it was actually pretty evident they were enjoying themselves. That wasnt supposed to happen. They were supposed to be embarrased and humilated not happy to be there!

"Its pretty clear we were enjoying ourselves therefore that was not a sucessful prank." Jaz concluded with a smirk.

"No! We got you! We pranked you two!" Louis whined, throwing up his hands.