Chapter 8

Addie and I were in the middle of playing twister when my laptop rang signaling an oovoo chat. Oovoo was like Skype but better.

I stared at my laptop on the floor willing it to come to me, yeah let’s just say I have no magical powers. I reached out my free hand as far as I could and swiped at it. I finally managed to get it close enough to accept the call.

"I probably should’ve looked at who was calling..." I mumbled to myself.
"Idiot." Addie said slapping my head.
"Ow!" I called out clutching my head.

"Hey girls!" Our friend, Mikayla, greeted us on the screen.

"Mickey!" Addie and I yelled falling on top of each other.

"Um no comment?" She said scrunching her eyebrows at us.

"M-I-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e... It’s the Mickey Mouse clubhouse!" Addie and I sang to Mikayla.

"Oh shut up. You guys are so weird." She blushed. She hates it when we do that. We once did it back in America at Disney World in Florida. Let’s just say that we almost got arrested for getting into the costumes and expressing our love for Disney... It's a long story...

"So how’s it back in America?" I asked saying 'America' in a Spanish accent.

She chuckled at me and sighed. "It’s freaking boring without you two here!" She exclaimed.

"I know, I know. We are pretty amazing." Addie said coolly, shrugging her shoulders.

"And hilarious. That's why I called - or video chatted." Mikayla grinned at us.

"What can we say? That's just who we are." I said grinning back.

"No, I'm the funny one." Addie said rolling me over since I was laying on my stomach.

"Everyone knows I'm the life of the party!" I shot back rolling back over.

"You don't even go to parties!" Addie pointed out.

"Punk." I mumbled turning back towards Mickey. She was laughing at our stupidity and then her face just fell.

"I’ve needed a good laugh lately." She said sadly.

"Why?" Addie and I asked at the same time.

Mickey suddenly got teary-eyed and you could tell she was trying to hold them back.

"Brian broke up with me." She mumbled looking down. Brian and Mikayla have been going out ever since the 8th grade. That was 6 years ago. 6 years they have been together. 6 years.

"What the Flying Whales?!" I screeched the same time Addie cried "Are you freaking carroting me?"

"No. He really did." Mikayla whispered, letting a tear slide down her cheek.

"Where's Bailey?" I asked, looking around the screen as if I was looking for her. Bailey was Mikaylas best friend.

At this point Mikayla burst out into tears.

"Oh gosh she’s crying." I mumbled looking everywhere but at Mickey. I hate seeing people cry.

"Mickey, he didn't cheat right?" Addie asked suspiciously.

Mickey just cried harder in response and it finally clicked. Brian and Bailey. Brian and Bailey.

"That son of a gun! That little fother mucker! That caca face!" I ranted off.

"Both of them!" Addie joined in.

"I can’t believe it...” I trailed off.

"Okay well how about we no do the talking of that? Huh?" Addie offered trying to calm Mikayla.

Mikayla finally settled down and apologized for bursting out.

"You know. I called you guys cause I knew you two would make me laugh." Mickey smiled sincerely.

Addie and I just smiled back. What could we say? Together we are freaking hilarious.

"You know what you guys should do?" Mikayla asked excitedly.

"Que?" I asked when Addie asked "what?"

"Why don't you guys make videos of the funny things you two do?" Mickey offered overjoyed.

"Hm, videos." I mumbled thinking. What if we did do that? Addie seemed to be thinking the same thing.

"We could do videos of pranks! We can also do videos of our daily life!" I suddenly spoke up as the thought crossed my mind.

"Oh my gosh! Yes! Like a blog! But it would be a vlog!" Addie yelled just as thrilled as me.

"And I can watch them whenever I want. Just put them on YouTube! There is YouTube over there right?" Mickey asked.

"Of course dummy. We don't live on another planet." Addie remarked.

While they were talking I was creating millions of scenarios of what we could do. Pranks, skits, dares, or even just one of our life. Like those twitcam's Tayler does on Twitter.

This was the start of something new.