Chapter 47

*ADDIES POV*

How the hell am I supposed to tell Jaz that a guy from a famous boy band likes her? I mean, I've told her plenty times before that a guy likes her. But Louis Tomlinson is not a normal guy. He's a teen sensation. Damn, why did I have to find out. Im obligated to tell her that he likes her, Its just a best friend thing. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and ran upstairs until I stood outside the bathroom door.

"Uh, Jaz?" I called out through the door.

"Yeah?" She called back through the pounding of the shower. I lent my back against the door and sighed.

"Want to hear a funny story?" I chuckled nervously, turning my body around so my chest leaned against the wooden door instead.

"I do enjoy a laugh while I'm lathering!" She laughed loud enough for me to hear her. I let the sound of the shower running overcome us for a few seconds before I spoke.

"Okay, so I got a really weird phone call today, right? And it was from the boys." I began.

"Well, they are weird." She chuckled. I rolled my eyes at her little joke and continued.

"But J, they were asking questions."

"About what?"

"About you." I stated, waiting for her response. The shower quickly shut off and there was a span of silence. I didn't hear the shower curtains pull back which probably meant she was frozen in the shower.

"What kind of questions?" She asked slowly.

"Your dislikes in a guy. Jazzy, I think Louis likes you." I confessed, awaiting her reply. I heard the shower curtains pull back and the slam of a cabinet before the wooden swung open before me. Jaz stood wrapped in a towel, her wet hair dripping.

"Im sorry, I don't think I heard you correctly. It sounded like you said Louis likes you. But I'm pretty sure you said how do your legs feel really fast." She chuckled nervously. "They feel smooth! I shaved!"

"Jaz." I said sternly, raising my eyebrows.

"He doesn't like me Addie. Its not true. I haven't gave him a reason to like me!" She exclaimed, walking into her room. I laid on the bed face down and groaned into the sheets.

"Lyn, think about it! You guys bicker and you guys always mess with each other. You guys are literally each other." I said loudly because of the sheets on my mouth.

"No, Ad. They're up to something. Louis is trying to get me! Can't you see?" She exclaimed, groaning at the end.

"What if he does like you, Jazlyn?" I asked her seriously, lifting my head to met her eyes just as she slipped a white sweater over her head. She wore black ripped shorts and white vans to pair with the white sweater with 'Celine Paris' written on it.

She paused, obviously taken back by my question.

"Then we make him not like me. Simple." She grinned, winking at me. "But Im positive he's pretending to mess with me.

"If he is, what are you going to do?" I asked, propping my elbow and leaning on my hand.

"Ill pretend to like him." She smirked, pushing her wet curly dark brown hair behind her ear.

"You're a brat." I chuckled, putting my head down on the bed before lifting it back up.

"Lets go make a video, ugly." She said, walking out the door with her camera in hand.

With a groan, I slowly lifted myself up. I pulled down the white shirt with sleeves I was wearing and pulled up the blue shorts I paired it with.

I bounded down the steps and found Jaz sitting on the couch on her phone with the camera set up. I plopped down next to her and leaned back into the fluffy couch.