Chapter 62

*ZAYNS P.O.V.*

I already knew this was going to be

horrid once Addie muttered those two words.

Challenge accepted.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Challenge un-accepted.

Unfortunately, it was really accepted. That was why I was dressed in a regular white T-shirt and black sweat pants standing on a dirt field with makeshift bases and dead grass. The sun was out but it was a bit chilly. It seemed the weather was the only good thing out of this.

"Okay, Addie's team wins! Time to go!" I laughed, walking away.

"Not so fast pretty boy," Jaz stopped me by gripping my arm tightley.

"Way to have faith in us lad," Liam commented, eying me with a chuckle.

With a heavy sigh, I joined the crowd to determine the teams.

As predicted, Addie and Louis were to be the captains. Since Addie participated in the sport, Louis got first pick.

"Javier!" He choose, pointing out the tall, tan professional baseball player with a very nice smile. I can say he has a nice smile because we've reached that level in our friendship, at least I think. If not, then that's just awkward.

I learned from Jaz that I was his favorite member of the band. My first thought was why does he have a favorite? Then I learned it was because someone once told him he looked like me.

We're basically twins now.

Addie obviously chose Jaz next. I mean, I could've just picked for her.  They were inseparable and I actually  admired their friendship. They would definitely be best friends for a very long time.

I sat on the ground, with my arms supporting me from behind and my legs outstretched. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes as Louis chose Liam next, declaring his speed would blow all of them.

Addie surprisingly chose me next. Startling myself, I jumped off the ground and let out a loud whoop, clapping my hands.

"Let's do this!"

"Yeah!" Jaz agreed, high-fiving me as I stood next to her.

Harry and Niall went on Louis' team and Ayden and Luke joined us on Addies team.

"I don't know how I feel about this. I think I just got replaced in my own band," I commented looking at Louis's team with himself, Harry, Niall, Liam and Javier.

"It's not my fault she choose you!" Louis exclaimed,peering at Addie.

"Zayns a cool cat," Addie shrugged, sticking out her tongue. I shrugged indicating she did have a valid point.

"I think I can do this," Javier said, nodding his head and snapping his fingers before belting lyrics from Rock Me.

"No, no, no," Everyone shook their heads, begging him to stop.

"Sorry bro," Harry comforted him by patting his back.

"My voice is heaven! I have no clue what you guys are talking about," He defended himself, giving us dirty looks. "I'll go solo."

"Stick to baseball,bro." Jaz told him, shaking her head.

"Alright let's do this," Addie said, clapping her hands once.

"Do you want to hit or field first?" Luke asked Louis.

"Bat!" Harry answered excitedly instead of Louis.