Chapter 23

*ADDIE’S P.O.V*

I shut the door quietly and made my way to the living room. I motioned for Ayden to sit on the couch next to the laptop so he could easily do what he had to do.  Jaz was still bent over talking to the devil so I got about ten feet behind her right next to the wall, just enough for Ally to see me and Jaz to not notice me.

The first time I walked by and smiled creepily at Ally then hid behind the wall. I did that a couple more times until she had her attention on me.

I apologized to whoever was up there in the sky before  I set up behind Jaz, I lifted both of my middle fingers, stuck out my tongue and danced around. The look on Ally’s face was priceless. I turned around and slapped my butt silently while blowing her a kiss.

Jaz seemed to have noticed Ally’s face as she had turned around. I quickly jumped behind the wall before Jaz could see me. While Jaz was turned around Ayden silently put a piece of paper in front of the screen that said ‘Fluck you witch’ and then shut the laptop ending the call with Ally.

As Jaz turned back around she gave a puzzled look to the computer but was soon covered by a sigh of relief.

“I knew it! I knew it! Admit it Jay-z! You don’t like her!” I cheered, stepping out from behind the wall and pointing at her.

Jaz rolled her eyes and slowly nodded her head.

“She can be a bit annoying.” She admitted. I tackled her on the couch and kissed both of her cheeks.

“Thank you. Thank you.”

“Ew! Get off of me!” She screamed while shoving me off of her causing me to land on the floor.

“We’re going to have to deal with her anyways. She’s moving here next week.” Jaz informed me with the most dreadful news.

“Why? Why does the world hate me?” I cried still laying on the floor.

“I didn’t even tell you the worst thing. She’s moving next door.”

“WHAT?” I shrieked, sitting up.

“Nah, I’m kidding.” Jaz replied with a smile.

“Oh thank god. I thought I was going to die.” I sighed laying back down.

“She’s moving into your apartment complex.” Jaz stated.

I snapped my head in her direction to see she was not in fact kidding. I quickly got up and sped walked outside and into the front yard. I stood in front of the huge tree and screamed my lungs out.

 Let it all out Addie. Let it all out.

I could not believe this! I didn’t deserve this! Okay maybe I did, but that’s beside the point!

“Are you okay Addie?” A worried voice asked from behind me when I had finished my scream. I turned around and saw all of One Direction and two other burly men, body guards I assume, giving me strange looks.

“I’m perfectly fine! Why wouldn’t I be? I’m just peachy. It’s such a wonderful day is it not? Wonderful. Just freaking wonderful.” I rambled like a mad man while walking back inside. I was just amazing! It’s not like the girl I hate the most isn’t moving into my complex or anything. No, nothing like that.

“You do know what this means though, right Ads?” Jaz asked while shooting me a look once I laid back down on the couch with my feet on Ayden’s lap. Am I supposed to know what that look means? Because I really don’t know.

“We buy a wrecking ball and demolish her apartment so she’s forced to live on the streets as a hobo and then we call the cops and tell them that she harassed us so she gets arrested?” I asked hopefully. Ayden chuckled and high-fived me approving of my brilliant plan.

“Um, no.” Jaz answered bluntly crushing my hopes. “We pull pranks on her and record them smarts.”

A huge grin stretched across my face. I snapped my head towards Jaz who nodded her head at me.

“Did she say what apartment she has?” I asked deviously.

“Can I join?” Ayden asked hopefully.