Chapter 34

*ADDIES P.O.V*

Jaz and I swiftly took a couple steps back as Louis brought down the knife. It all happened in a split second. Chunks of vanilla cake were strewn about the dinning room. Icing was smeared into the boys perfect hair and we were left untouched.

Louis had it the worst. Half of the cake was resting on his delicate face. He stood shocked, hand still holding the knife in the same position. He stared straight ahead, not blinking. The other boys, on the other hand, were freaking out.

"What the hell?" They screeched looking at their clothing. Jaz and I surpressed our laughter. I looked to the brown cabinet to make sure our camera was still there. It was.

"A perfectly good cake." Niall complained. Jaz shrugged her shoulders and slipped a chunk of cake into her mouth, chewing it with a smile. I crinkled my nose in disgust. Of course she would do that.

I caught sight of Louis who wiped the side of his face with his hand very slowly.

"Um, maybe we should run?" I offered to Jaz. Without a reply, she bolted outside the front door. I quickly followed her. I heard their footsteps closely behind me but I didnt dare turn around. Jaz had a good head start and she was very fast which meant they wouldnt catch her. Our plan was now set in motion.

I watched as her blue shirt bobbed in the distance. Then she made a sharp right around Mrs. Marys house. Liam, Harry and Niall were the ones following her. I knew Liam was fast, I did my research on him. He ran track and wanted to be in the Olyimpcs. Right? I think so. But he wouldnt catch Jaz. No way. Hopefully he wouldnt come near her. That would ruin the plan.

If you listened closely, you could faintly hear the shouts of the poor Niall,Harry and Liam as they faced the wrath of Jazs mind.

I lead the rest of the boys to the left, guiding them away from the mess that was occuring.

My heart was racing as we neared my trap.

It all happened so quickly. I made the sharp left turn and stayed against the side of the house, flattening myself against it as I shuffled around the dark circular object in front of me. I pulled off the dark blanket that was layed upon my victims embarassment.

Unfortunetly, 2/5 of One Direction never saw it coming. They never saw the two strings of sturdy fishing line stretched on top of eachother, one connecting to a string along the wall. Nor did they see the kiddy pool filled with red Jello and plastic bugs layed in front of them. They only saw it after they tripped over the wire and landed into it. They didnt even see the gray bucket above them. Only felt the cold, homemade slime splash upon them as it fell out of it. They let out shrill screams as they felt the substances on them.

I couldnt help it. I burst out laughing, unable to contain myself. They calmed down after a while, stopping the mini spasm they beheld. They both took a deep breath and lioked me dead in the eye.Their face not only held globs of red Jello, disgusting chunks of green slime but also contained a very amused yet dark look.

"Youre kidding me, right?" Louis seethed, glaring at me.

"Obviously not buddy." I informed him.

He shook his head, having nothing to say. I watched as they tried to get the jello out of their clothes but Jaz and I were smart. We made it very sticky. Very sticky indeed.

I laughed while unhooking the camera that was connected to the side of the house. I stopped the recording and glanced back at the boys.

They were trying to get out but they slipped frantically.

"Can you help us?" Louis asked expectantly. He thought I was dumb.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry." I apologized, walking towards him. I held out my hand for him to take but just as he was about to grab my hand, I pulled it back quickly.

"Im not stupid. I knew what you were trying to do. Pull me in with you. Nice try." I smirked.

"Eh, it was worth a try." He shrugged, getting up quickly with no struggles. Zayn followed him giving me a wink in the process.

"Lets go see your friends." I grinned exictedly.

"Did Jaz do something to them?" Zayn questioned.

"Duh. She wouldnt miss a chance. I want to see the outcome. Lets go!" I answered happily.

Lucky for us, I got two of them and she got the other three. Thats what we had planned and hoped for.

"What did she do?" Louis asked suspiciously.

"Youll see." I grinned like a mad man. Or women.

"Were going to get you both back so good." Zayn threatned.

"No youre not." I stated calmly.

I sprinted, leaving the two bums behind. I met Jaz in the middle of the street with a smirk on her face.

Okay, so we all know about the contest right? Obviously. Please check it out. I would greatly appreciate it (: Anywho, I made a Twitter for Jaz and Addie so check them out @the_vloggers !You can get hints and just see what they do :p